82*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hum as I wake up, feeling soft tingles over my neck. I open my eyes, looking down to see Loki stare up at me from on top of my body as he pressed kisses against my collarbone.

"Morning darling." He purrs against my skin and I blush heavily as he leans up to brush my hair back from my face, the blanket covering our bare bodies.

"Morning love." I yawn out, wincing slightly from the sore feeling all over my body and Loki picks up on it. He gently runs his hands over my hips, sending soothing magic through my skin and I sigh in bliss. "What time is it?" I lean over to see the clock on the bedside table, seeing that it was just past lunch and nearing dinner. "We slept so late!" I gasp out, sitting up and I flinch from the shock of pain in my legs.

"Careful princess. You needed to rest. Plus Stark is holding his Halloween party much later. We can take it easy, especially you."

It's been a whole year now, time easily going by quickly since Loki had first taken me out on that date. Of course, we went on plenty more after, but they were mostly secret dates as Tony still wasn't happy about us going out.

I mean, the guy went berserk when he found out Loki and I fucked after our date. No, he didn't find us butt naked out on the field. Loki just casually mentioned it at the dinner table after a whole argument about who was a virgin or whatnot. You can imagine the cricket-like silence that dropped before it turned into chaos, Thor holding back Tony from murdering Loki as he hid behind me.

The whole avenger's gang were supportive of us, noticing how happy Loki was and how happy he made me. He made me feel so special and over the moon, showering me with love which always surprised the avengers since he was so soft with me.

Loki moves us back down to lay on the bed, pulling me on top of his chest and wrapping my leg over his waist. I nuzzle my head in his chest as he rubbed my back, deciding to go to sleep again when my phone starts ringing.

"Who is it now...?" I grumble in annoyance, my phone flying into my hand and I see Tony calling. I watch the call end and I get a message asking me to help him move some stuff around for the party with my powers.

"Ignore it." Loki yawns out and I look up at him, laying on my arms that are crossed on his chest.

"I wish I could love but I have a feeling he might barge into both of our rooms just to find me." Loki groans out, agreeing with me. "Also, I need a shower." I sit back up to get off the bed but Loki suddenly pulls me back onto his chest.

"Hmm, mind if I join?" I stutter as Loki smirks at my reaction, trailing his fingers down my back to grab my ass. "Would save us both time..." He coos into my neck, rolling my hips over his cock and I shudder.

"Are you trying to go for every position imaginable?" I whimper softly as Loki rocks his tip against my folds.

"I did take you on all fours last night darling, and for hours too. Why not cross off another fantasy of yours." my breath hitches and I smack Loki's chest.

"Loki!" I gasp in surprise, not disproving his comment since it was true as I pry his hands off my hips with my magic and get out of bed. "I don't know how you knew that." I walk over to grab a towel, noticing Loki's heated gaze on my naked body as I walked to the bathroom. He was sprawled out on the bed, the blanket just barely covering his lap as he laid against his arm and licked his lips. "Stop it!" I blush as I head to the shower to turn on the faucet, stopping short to see myself in the mirror. My whole body was either bruised or marked with dark hickies and I was sure Loki looked the same with his own share of marks and nail bruises.