13

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning Loki!" I beam up at the sleepy god as I sneak past the guards and slip into his cell, making sure to keep the block up in my mind. I spent the day before with Frigga to learn to block people from reading my mind and I'm trying it out with Loki.

He was still in bed as he woke up, rubbing his eyes and I plopped myself down on the couch. "Morning."

Oh, fuck me.

I shudder, hearing his husky voice deeper a few octaves than it usually was.

That was fucking hot.

I cover my face to hide my blush behind my hand as I look away.

Jesus fucking christ where did that come from!?

I clear my throat and look back up to freeze as Loki takes his shirt off.

Oh, holy mother of baby Jesus what am I seeing right now.

God, I have sinned!

I know my face had turned red by now seeing Loki's muscular back, his muscles rippling through his lithe body as he washed his face.

How does someones back look that heavenly!?

Wonder what it would look like with nail scratches-(Y/N) THE FUCK!?

I take a pillow and screech into it, an inhuman sound erupting from inside me. "(y/n), are you ok?" I look up and I see Loki smirking at me, his chest in full view.

Abs.

Oh, my guy has abs.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Why?" I clear my throat, ripping my eyes away from Loki's abs.

"You seem... distracted." Loki suddenly walks up to me and I quickly crawl back against the couch as much as I could but I get trapped against it as he stands right in front of me. He leans forward and places the back of his hand against my forehead. "You might be running a fever here. You're starting to heat up." I peek down to see Loki's abs right in front of me and I feel like I'm going to die.

That's it. I died.

I died and I came back.

Shit, my heart is racing!

Please don't tell me he can hear it trying to escape my chest!?

"I'm not sick, I'm just warm since I ran all the way here."

"I think you're lying (y/n). Don't try to fool the God of Mischief and Lies." I gulp as Loki leans his smirking face closer to mine and I feel like I might just combust.

"I'm not!" I shove Loki away, fully aware that I had touched his abs and a pleasurable shock ran through me.

Shit, what was that!?

Why did that shock feel good!?

I bite back the moan, picking up a book to pretend to read as Loki chuckles and gets dressed. I peek over my book to see Loki drinking some tea and my heart finally calms down.

He really is beautiful.

Loki suddenly chokes on his tea, his cheeks flaming red and I quickly get up to help him. "Are you ok?" I pat his back and Loki nods quickly, grabbing a cloth to clean the spill.