25

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you feeling?" Tony asks me and I stretch as I can finally move my arms and legs.

"So much better now." I stand up, cracking my joints and Tony and Rhodey grimace at the sounds.

"What exactly were you doing back there?" Rhodey asks me and I raise a brow at Tony.

"You haven't told him yet?"

"Tell me what?" I sigh and summon my powers to wash over me and I hover off the floor of the moving boat. Rhodey gapes as he just stares at me. "Ok, you have powers. Noted." I gently drop back down on my feet and I let the boys talk about the plan as we move across the ocean in the boat. Tony get news about the president being under attack and he sends his suit to go help while controlling it from the boat. I walk outside on the deck, seeing the plane over us as an explosion bursts from the rear end.

"(y/n), we got some flying monkeys here. Mind catching them?" I nod as Tony calls out to me and I let my body glow as I raise my hands. I focus on the falling people, creating a dome around them and hurdling them together to gently bring them back down on land. They cheer as we pass them on the boat. "Great job-" Tony yells out and I turn around to see him flinch and I know that the suit disassembled as a truck went through it on the highway.

"Why didn't you have her on the team 6 months ago?" Rhodey asks.

"Cause she's not meant to be a part of the avengers." Tony says.

"But she's better than all of you combined!"

"I did fix New York city in one night." I shrug, smirking at the guys and Rhodey points at me.

"See!"

"Ok ok, whatever."

"So what's the game plan, Tony." I ask and we all sit down.

I follow Tony and Rhodey as we creep onto the deck of some ships, quickly hiding behind some crates. They hold their guns and climb over some platforms as I follow behind them.

"Tell me again why she's dressed like some assassin?" Rhodey whispers.

"It's just her getup. I think it looks cool." I hi-five Tony as he compliments my uniform. Rhodey and Tony talk and I peak up to see the President in the War Machine suit while being hung up like a puppet.

"Can't she just knock everyone out?" Rhodey asks and I look at him.

"I can. I can make everyone unconscious but I can't do that cause that's not what happens in the film. I can follow you but I cannot change things too drastically." Rhodey sighs out, not surprised since I explained to him who I was on the boat.