74

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I peek my head out of my bedroom and look down the hallway, the coast being clear for the moment and I wait for a few minutes to see if Loki was around. I head back into my room when I don't see him, checking my harness gems to see that they were clear

"FRIDAY, is Loki in the compound?"

"He is not on the compound grounds. His brother, Thor, has taken him into New York for some 'quality family' time." I grin and rub my hands together, ready to continue with my plan.

"Fantastic. FRIDAY, ready to play some fools of the avengers?"

"Of course Miss (y/n). Ready when you are." I ready myself, looking at a picture of Loki I had attached on my mirror as I focus on my powers to flow through my body.

This is going to hurt...

I groan lightly in pain, biting down on my hand as my body cracks and morphs into a taller figure. My bones stretch and muscles rip to accommodate the male figure I had taken, sighing in relief when the agonising pain all stops to a dull ache. I look into the mirror, my hair now an ebony black as I wore Loki's famous green and black Asgardian leather suit. I stretch my, his, arms, flexing the hands as I peer into the mirror to stare straight into Loki's green eyes that stared back at me.

"So this is what it's like to be this tall..." I blush lightly hearing Loki's voice instead of mine, a sultry sound that was mesmerising. "Let's trick some people." I snicker, taking a step forward but sudden vertigo hits me. "Ok, not used to being this high... damn." I shake my head and walk out of my room, putting on a blank face and holding my hands behind my back.

"Hi Mr. Loki!" I jump slightly as Peter drops down from the ceiling in front of me, a huge smile on his face.

"Hello there... Parker."

"Have you seen (y/n)?" I shake my head.

"I have not. Maybe she has gone shopping."

"Ok!" Peter just skips away with no suspicion and I sigh at the naivety of this child.

I walk into the kitchen to see Steve reading a book while sitting on a stool and I decide to make some coffee for him. "Morning Captain." I mumble out as I pass Steve his cup of coffee.

"Loki?" Steve raises a brow at me before peering into the cup. "This isn't poisoned... is it?"

"No. Why would I do such a thing?" I give him a sickly sweet smile and Steve hesitantly drinks the coffee.

"Uh, thanks... I guess..." I nod and walk away, looking for my next victim as I grab some water bottles. I walk outside of the compound to see Sam and Natasha working out and practising their combat skills. Natasha was doing her moves on a dummy while Sam was doing tricks on his Falcon wings

"I see bird brain and the black widow are here." both avengers look over at me.

"What do you want?" Sam sighs out, not eager to be part of Loki's tricks anymore. He was the go-to guy that Loki normally goes after when he's bored. He and Steve both.

"Can I not visit the avengers on this lovely day?" Natasha raises a brow at me as I pass her a water bottle, throwing one up for Sam to catch.

"You're strangely nice today." Sam questions. "You planned something didn't you."

"No." I act innocent. "Just going around the compound to see if anyone needs any help."

"Ok, that is so not you." Sam raises a brow at me.