96

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk out from the bathroom after getting changed into my clothes and go sit down on one of the benches in the judge's room, waiting for Mobius to come back so he could explain some things to me about how this Loki guy knows me but I don't know him.

Is he the mystery guy that's blurred out from my film?

Nah... he's too much of an absolute asshole.

I look over to see Mobius sit down next to me but he doesn't acknowledge me.

Does this dude not realise I'm here?

"Mobius." he screams in fright as I poke his shoulder and everyone looks at him.

"Sorry. Continue." He clears his throat before snapping his head towards me. "How many times have I told you not to do that!?" he whisper yells and I shrug.

"It's an ability of mine ok, I can't control it." I go back to watch Loki try to conjure something but his powers don't work, making me snicker.

"Wait, why are you here!? You shouldn't be here!" Mobius suddenly turns back to face me with panic.

"I got tasked to look over this variants transition. What is the problem-"

"-you shouldn't have been given this job! You should've come to me first!" I glare at Mobius as he starts making me frustrated.

"And why would I need to do that? I'm just doing my job and since when did I need to get your permission?" I hiss at him and he narrows his eyes at me, suddenly grabbing my arm and trying to pull me up from the bench. "What is everyone's problem with grabbing me!?"

"Let her go!" Loki yells at Mobius and he freezes, snatching my arm from Mobius' grip. He pulls me behind him as if defending me and I look up at Loki in surprise. "You do not have the right to touch her like that." Loki growls lowly and I'm in shock as he gently held my hand in his, a butterfly feeling swarming in my stomach.

"And you do?" Mobius states back and Loki freezes, quickly letting me go and taking a step to the side away from me.

"Ok enough!" The judge silences everyone and we all look up at her. "The court finds you, Loki Laufeyson, guilty, and I sentence you to be reset. Next case, please!" Loki starts throwing a fit against the minutemen about him controlling his story which I agree with and Mobius suddenly goes up to the judge. They talk for a bit and the judge shakes her hand as the minutemen let Loki go.

Loki rips his hands from the minutemen and walks off, Mobius and I walking after him. "You and me are going to have a talk." I hiss at him and he sighs, before going to talk to Loki as I stood at the sidelines. He explained who he was, showing Loki around TVA while they both threw snarky remarks at each other.

"Home sweet home." Mobius sighs as Loki stops to look at the expanse of the TVA, a magical sight of technological advances that make it look like magic.

"I thought there was no magic here."

"There's no magic but it seems like it, doesn't it?" I lean against the railing, the view never ceases to amaze me. Loki stands next to me and I look at him as he was just as much in awe as I was. His eyes were shining with genuine interest and I swoon at how adorable he looked. Mobius drags Loki away and I quickly run after them, walking next to Loki.

He interests me.

Of course, he does, he might fill in the missing slots in my life.