28

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need to stop passing out.

It's getting ridiculous.

I groan as I open my eyes, hissing from the bright lights that blinded me. "Easy there." I hear Natasha and my vision clears to see her sitting on a chair next to me.

"Tony, she's awake!" I turn around and I see Pepper sitting on the bed as she brushes my hair away, yelling out for the man that bolts into the room. He slams against the doorway and I chuckle, wincing in slight pain as he stumbles in the bedroom.

"Thank god you're awake!" Tony grabs my face and checks for my wounds. "Are you ok!? How much pain are you in!? Where does it hurt!? Who do I have to hurt!?"

"Tony, you're squishing my cheeks." I puff out, looking like a pufferfish and Tony lets me go. "And no, you don't need to hurt anyone."

"There's someone I would like to hurt." Tony mumbles out angrily and I look around, not recognising the room.

"Where am I exactly?" Pepper helps me sit up on the bed.

"We're in the new and improved Avengers Tower!"

"Hey cool! You rebuilt the building!" I grin, eager to get up and look around the place. "So when will I get a tour?" Tony quickly pushes me back down on the bed as I tried to get up, shaking his head.

"You need to heal first."

"Everybody has been saying this over and over, I get it." I roll my eyes and Tony gives me a pointed look. "I'm fine."

"It's been two years since we last saw you and you suddenly come in here looking like you might die," my eyes widen as I look at Tony getting fired up. "and you say you're 'fine'!?" Peppery tries to calm down her partner as he paced around the place. "Sorry, just lost it there. I just got worried when the Agent and Capsicle came in with you looking like death."

"Lady (y/n)!" the tense air suddenly gets cut short when Thor comes in with the biggest smile on his face.

"Thor!" I squeal out happily, been way too long since I last saw him even though it was a couple of days for me but years for him.

"I missed you!" Thor picks me up like a kid in his arms and spins me around.

"Put her down! You're going to hurt her!" Tony gasps in worry but I let Thor hug me and I wrap my around his neck.

"I missed you too! What are you doing here?"

"Heimdall had informed me of your battle and I had been worried so I came to check how you were."

"You're too sweet you know." Thor grins and pats my head, easily holding me up with one arm as I sat on it upright.

"You are like a dear sister to me. Frigga adored you and so do I."

"Awe!" Pepper melts and I blush, hugging Thor as he carried me out of the room.

"Oi Point Break! She's hurt!" Tony chases after us as Thor just carries me around. I saw Steve, Clint and Bruce sitting around in the living room.

Awe, is everyone here cause they were worried about me?

How sweet.

I got these guys wrapped around my finger hehe.