103

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey? Come on, let's take a walk." I groan as I suddenly feel like I was lifted up, opening my eyes to see Loki carrying me in his arms as my legs hung around his waist.

"Loki...?" I yawn out and he shushes me, gently resting my head back on his shoulder.

"You can go back to sleep darling..." he whispers in my ear as he shifts me up high in his arms and I wrap mine around his neck, going back to sleep. I don't know what Loki and Mobius were talking about but I managed to get snippets of their conversation as I simply laid on Loki's chest like a child.

"What's going on here?"

"I'm just letting her sleep."

"How do you feel about her Loki?"

"I feel safe with her..."

"You're not going to hurt her are you?"

"I don't ever want to hurt her. She's already done so much for me and I don't know how I could ever repay her back."

"I don't like you but I can tell you both love each other, unfortunately. Like lovers always finding each other in every reincarnation."

"I care about her a lot..."

"If you hurt her Loki, I'm deleting you myself."

"I swore to Stark that I will never hurt her as long as I live and I swear to you too Mobius."

I feel Loki rub my back and I slowly wake up in his arms, his fingers brushing my hair back. "I'm gonna give you half. Have a competition, see who finds it."

"Sure."

"You wanna bet something?"

"Yeah."

"Gentleman's bet-"

"-I want to take (y/n) on a date."

"What-"

"-if I find it first, you give us a week for ourselves-"

"-2 days-"

"-4 days." I peek my head up and I see Mobius frowning as I looked up to see Loki smirking.

"Fine. 4 days." the boys start flipping through the files and I was surprised Loki was doing this challenge with me in his lap, an arm holding me up.

"Got her." Mobius looks up in shock and I snicker as Loki looks at him with a smirk, turning the file over for the loser to read it and weep. "That's where she is."

"Alabama, 2050."

"Sweet Home Alabama!" I sing out, chuckling. Mobius suddenly runs off to ask the judge for permission to bring out a full squad to get the female Loki, leaving me and my Loki at the table. "So you really want to take me out on a date?" I lean back, Loki holding me by my hips as he smiles at me.

"Of course I do. Is this not what Midgardian couples do?"

"Well yes but I don't recall you asking me if you wanted me to be your girlfriend." Loki suddenly pulls me flush against his chest, my hands on his shoulders as he leans his face up close to mine.

"I believe we have gone beyond the line for me to ask you that." he pecks my lips and I chuckle.

"I still want you to ask..." I brush my fingers through Loki's hair.