65

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we?" Thor asks and we all nod.

"After you your Majesties." I bow, earning a chuckle from Loki as we all turn to face Hela.

"I'll see you after?" Loki mumbles out and I nod.

"I'll see you after." He squeezes my hand before letting go and we all charge forward.

I yell out as I jump up, a giant ball of energy blooming above me as I throw it at Hela. She shatters the energy by throwing multiple swords, narrowly missing Thors attacks as she kicks him above her. She straightens up and Valkyrie manages to get a hit on her face when Hela throws her over her shoulder. I land in front of Hela and surround her in a dome, cutting off her energy but she just cackles.

I gasp as she breaks through, the explosion sending me back as I skid across the bridge. "How-" Loki suddenly growls out, going to attack Hela with his daggers and yelling at her about hurting me. Hela just smacks him away and he hits the floor hard.

"LOKI!" Thor jumps over at Hela once again as the other brother shakily gets up on his feet and I let out a sigh in relief. Thor slams a sword down on Hela and she uses her own to block the attack. She kicks him away and sends her swords at Thor making him stumble back. I send out a lasso and catch Hela's ankle, lifting her up and smashing her against the bridge until she grabs onto it and pulls me towards her.

Fuck!

I cry out as she kicks me in the stomach, going to attack Valkyrie as she dodges the sword attacks. "Thor!" he suddenly gets pierced in the chest and my heart jumps in fear, anger bubbling as he cries out in pain before getting thrown away. "Val no-!" I reach out for her as she tries to attack Hela from behind but she spears her chest.

"Is this the best you can do?" Hela cackles and I slowly stand up as the familiar feeling of pure rage fills my body. Loki sneaks behind Hela, ready to take him down but she turns around and grabs his throat. My mind is thrown back to the vision, the bodies of the avengers unmoving and dead.

"(y/n)..." I see Loki on the floor with his head turned to me, gasping for air until he stops breathing and I scream out while gripping my head.

"NO!" I howl out my eyes seeping over with dark ink as the sky turned grey and swirled above me, my body writhing in pain as the darkness crept up across my limbs.

"(y/n)? (y/n), calm down!" I hear someone screaming for me but all I hear is deafening buzzing and white noise pounding in my bed, the wind furiously whipping around me.

"Don't give in!"

"What's happening to her!?"

My powers swarm around me, turning black as my body gets consumed. "Stay away from him..." I hover off the bridge up high as the sky crackles and thunders, Hela dropping Loki as he coughs for air.

"Now this is more like it. I knew there was death in you." I look at her as the darkness spread out around me, slowly consuming Asgard. Hela frowned at what I was doing, throwing her swords at me but I send tendrils to grab them before sending them back just as quick. The sky disappeared as it got swallowed into the void, growing bigger and bigger as it crawled over the bridge and towards the palace. "STOP THIS!" Hela screams out as everything around her starts degrading and I look at Loki.

"Get on the ship." He glares at me, shaking his head.

"I'm not leaving you!" I look at him before wrapping my powers around Thor, Loki and Valkyrie before stuffing them in the ship. I turn to Hela as she stumbles back and she starts throwing her swords at me one after the other. I simply flick them away, jolting back slightly as some of them lodge into my body. Dark matter seeped from my streaks as it circled around me, growing big in size.