62

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I drown it out like I always do,

Dancing through our house,

With the ghost of you."

I was singing into the mic once more, these lyrics easily coming to me. I felt more sentimental for some reason, my mind racing with images of Loki when I saw him for the first time in the Grandmasters throne room a couple of weeks back. All I could think about was him and why I felt like I knew him.

"And I chase it down,

With a shot of truth,

Dancing through our house,

With the ghost of you."

The song resonated deeply through the stadium, my eyes catching the green ones that looked at me warmly as he sat on the balcony with other VIP's. I sang for him as if my heart just wanted to be with him even though this may be our first time meeting.

I turn as I flew up, a burst of golden specs of light burst from me to snow over the crowd as they cheered once more. The music came to a stop and I flew over to the balcony, landing softly as the VIP's clapped for me. I walked past Loki, my eyes catching his before retreating down the hallway to my bedroom.

"(y/n)!" I freeze unknowingly and I turn around to see Loki running towards me.

"Hi, Loki. How can I help you?" He blinks at me, a look of surprise on his face before he shakes it

"I just wanted to say that your performance was amazing." I smile at him as he glances at my wings.

"You can touch them if you want." Loki hesitantly touches my wings and I tremble beneath his fingers as a shiver runs through me.

Why did that feel good...

"I never knew you had wings... or that you could sing..." Loki mumbles out and I knew I had to ask him.

"I know this might seem strange, but I feel like I know you. Have we met before? Did we know each other before my memory disappeared?" Loki frowns as he moves his hand to hold my cheek and I feel a sense of familiarity wash over me, leaning into his palm.

"Yes, we know each other. I am courting you."

"What?" I blush, looking up at Loki. I could feel my wings flutter along with my rapid emotions as Loki looked down at me.

"What has the Grandmaster done to you?" Loki trails a finger along the edge of my collar against my skin and I tilt my head up in response. "It has to be those injections he is giving you."

"Really?"

"How long have you been here?"

"A few weeks at most." I suddenly hear someone talking down the hallway and I pull Loki into a random room, locking the door. I retract my wings, giving us more space in what seems to be a closet.

"How much of your powers can you use?"

"Not much. These things restrict me." I refer to the cuffs and the collar and Loki sighs out.

"We need to do something. Gain back your memory or at least do something about the injections." Loki suddenly opens the door and peeks out, checking if the coast was clear before grabbing my hand and running down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Loki continues to drag me around until he stops at a bedroom door and we both get inside. "Your room?" It was simple and minimalistic like the others, Loki setting me down on the bed.

~ Guardian Angel ~ (Completed) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara