60*

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN'T BELIEVE LOKI ASKED TO COURT ME!

I was mentally screaming on the inside despite it already being a couple of days of him courting me, taking me out on trips around Asgard or just having lazy reading days together in the library.

I smile at the awfully happy god of mischief as he walked over to me with some snacks, sitting down next me to on the VIP bench while we were watching a play. He was keeping up the illusion of Odin in his VIP seat as Loki kept us hidden from sight. I reach over to grab some snacks but Loki stretches his arm away from me.

"Loki, come on man." I pout and he chuckles as he continues to move it away from me.

"Come and get it darling." Loki grins and I huff out, standing up to get the snacks but I shriek in surprise as I get pulled down on his lap. "Now I have you." Loki smirks down at me and I flush red, him keeping a tight hold around my waist.

"You're an absolute snake." I sigh out, hiding my red face in Loki's shoulder as I sat on his lap with my legs draped over to the side.

I was getting worried about crushing Loki and I shift to move away and sit next to him but he brings me back close to his chest. "Stay." He purrs lowly in my ear and I flush red. Loki doesn't pull any more tricks on me and lets us continue to watch the play, his thumb softly caressing my hip. Everyone soon stands up, applauding as the play ends and I get set to the side so Loki could do the same while pretending to be Odin.

I look over the clapping crowd to see Thor and I know that shit was about to go down. "Father."

"Oh, shit." I chuckle as Loki swears, slightly panicked. "Uh, my son, Thor, has returned! Greetings, my boy." The brothers go at each other, Thor roasting Loki. "So it's back to Midgard for you, is it?"

"Nope."

"I've been having this reoccurring dream lately." Thor explains his dream and his decision to investigate the nine realms that have fallen into chaos and destruction while 'Odin' was simply in his bathrobe eating grapes.

"You really haven't been looking after the realms have you." I tut in disappointment and Loki narrows his eyes at me but I just chuckle as I let the boys continue to argue.

"You're really gonna make me do it?"

"Do what?" Thor suddenly throws his hammer to send it flying before walking behind Loki and grabbing his neck as the Hammer changes its direction to return to Thor.

"You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand. Not even your face."

Well shit.

"You've gone quite mad. You'll be executed for this!"

"Then I'll see you on the other side, brother." Loki panics and he looks at me.

"Do it!" the hammer starts getting really close to Loki's face.

"All right, I yield!" The disguise around Loki drops as so does his power over me to keep me hidden as Thor shoves him away. Everyone gasps in shock and Thor just looks at the both of us in disappointment, Loki giving his brother his infamous mischievous smile.

"Where's Odin!?" Thor commands and Loki dodges the question, going on about how Asgard was thriving. "Where's Father? Did you kill him!?" Thor stalks towards Loki, making him stumble back up the steps and fall into the bench next to me as he points his hammer at his brother's chest.

~ Guardian Angel ~ (Completed) ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें