91

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I sat at the table in the meeting room, looking at Vision who has been in shutdown in his chamber these past 5 years. The Avengers haven't been able to wake Vision up even though I fixed him like he was just a dormant robot. 

I was waiting for Scott to come by with his time travel theory while Thor and Loki helped find gloves for me to cover up my arms. I stare at my arms, one of them shattered and just floating in particles while the other looked like a monstrous claw.

"I found something!" I look over to see Loki pull out some long stretchy satin gloves that were a dusty kind of black and bluish colour

"What am I, Elsa now?" I sigh as Loki helps me put the gloves on. My claws managed to rip holes in the right glove to have it fit my fingers but it didn't rip too far, the claws just poking out. "How do I check if I can touch people?" I ask, wriggling my fingers and tapping the desk with my claws.

"Here." Loki gives me his arm and I frown. He was still healing, using his powers to reverse the decay but that didn't mean I wanted to use him as a guinea pig.

"No. I already hurt you enough-Loki!" He quickly grabs my hand and places it on his cheek, my instincts screaming at me to rip my arm away but he holds on tight. 

"See, nothing happened." He beams at me and I sigh in relief, leaning my forehead on his as I caress his cheek. "You won't ever hurt me (y/n). Not intentionally, I know."

"Still, you can't just pull stunts like that!" He chuckles softly, pulling me onto his lap to hold me tight.

"I missed you."

"I know... I could hear you very faintly when you talked to me."

"I just wish it didn't take us this long to have you in my arms again." 

"Still cheesy as ever." I smile faintly into Loki's shoulder, my hand unconscious going to my stomach and all I could feel was emptiness. "I'm sorry..."