100

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy fuck it's cold!" I shudder, regretting not grabbing a jacket as my breath literally fogs up in front of me. I grab a mug of ale and down it in one go, trying to warm up. Loki sighs out and steps closer to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What-"

"-it's the best I could do." Loki looks away, slightly flustered and I lean closer into his warmth as he talks to Mobius about whether or not he watched the training videos.

"Mobius, if I couldn't last through the videos, did you really think he can?" Loki looks at me slightly offended and I snicker.

"Hey! I did watch some of them."

"Yeah, after I forced you to by sitting on your back so you couldn't escape." The guards all laugh as we got closer to a tent. I yelp lightly as Loki grips me tighter, a fire in his eyes.

"Don't embarrass me in front of them darling." he whispers in my ear and I shudder again, this time not from the cold. We finally walk into the tent to see minutemen bodies unmoving on the ground.

"So she's taking hostages now?" one of the guards say.

"The Variant's never taken a hostage before."

"She's either planning something major or getting real desperate. She got a hostage to probably use as leverage or for information." I explain and Mobius nods, agreeing with me. "I'll go out and see if I can get any info from the people out there." I walk out of the tent, bristling against the cold as I trudged through the mud, not happy about the fact that my boots were getting dirty. I look around me to see if anyone was paying attention to me and I warm up the air around me with my powers, sighing in relief.

I spent the next few minutes trying to get info from the people if they saw anyone strange or different but I was getting a lot of nos or them referring to Mobius and Loki with their squad. I check the TemPad, getting anxious about how close this nexus event timeline was to the red line. I mean, at the same time, I kinda want to see what happens.

I look into the tent to see Loki talking up a big speech and I figure he was the one stalling. I sigh and just go grab some more ale, drinking mugs down one after the other until everyone quickly filters out from the tent.

"What-" I quickly drop using my powers when Mobius grabs my arm and drags me away, an annoyed look on his face. I see a reset charge pruning this timeline, walking through the TVA gateway. "You can let go of me now." I rip my hand away from Mobius and he just continues walking off.

"I think I made him mad." Loki says as he stands next to me.

"You think?" Loki and I quickly run after Mobius as he heads to the judge's office.

I never bothered to learn her name.

"The both of you, stay here." Mobius instructs us before walking in. I look around to see the hallway clear and I quickly change my clothes into a hoodie and trackies, finally feeling warm.

"Finally." I sigh in relief and Loki chuckles. "You were stalling." I mention and Loki raises a brow at me.

"Oh did I? And you kept some information from Mobius." Loki smirks at me and I wonder how he knew.

"Yeah ok, I found some footprints and some people saw a hooded figure. Not much to go on but the shoe size was as small as mine so that confirmed my theory. A female Loki."