77*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone trudged home after a long day, the sunset colouring the sky above us. I was carrying Nathaniel in the portable cot in one arm, Loki holding my other hand. He was awfully quiet after I showed him my memories, a blank look on his face almost as if he was thinking. I was slightly worried for him and I'm guessing he felt it as he walked closer to me, squeezing my hand. We finally reach the house and I let the kids go off to take a shower and I go upstairs to Nathaniel's room to get him clean as well.

I change his diaper and clean him up using my magic, not wanting to touch shit. I love kids but not the cleaning the comes with it. I hold my breath, chucking the dirty diaper away and putting Nathaniel into a clean one and slipping him in an onesie. He slept soundly once he landed in his cot, having drunk his milk at the beach already.

I shiver from the cold shock running through me, my clothes drenched since Loki had chucked me in the ocean with the kids as they splashed me. I head to the guest bathroom to take a hot shower, humming softly as my phone played music through my bedroom. I turn the tap off and quickly dry off, walking into my bedroom to change into some shorts and a shirt.

"(y/n)-" I shriek as I turn around to see Loki freeze by the doorway when I was putting on my underwear. "Loki!" He doesn't move, his eyes raking over my body as I quickly put my clothes on. I had a deep blush on my face as Loki walked over to me, holding my face before suddenly kissing me. The kiss caught me by surprise and Loki quickly catches me, pulling me close to him. Heat rushes through my body from the kiss that was different from the rest, almost soft but urgent and loving.

"Loki, what-"

"-you are beautiful, inside and out." He pants out against my lips as he pulls back and leans his forehead against mine. There was something about that single sentence that just hit me and I tear up, Loki wiping my tears away and kissing my forehead.  Loki takes a step back, leading me downstairs for the dinner he had cooked for all of us.

The kids happily ate their food while talking about random things to Loki as I just stared at him, entranced by him. I lean my chin on the back of hands that were linked together, smiling as he simply interacted with Cooper and Lila. He looked extremely handsome tonight, his hair tied up as he rolled up his sleeves of the grey shirt he wore for when he was cooking.

His arms flexed as he poured the kids some juice, my eyes lingering on his fingers and I feel flushed. "(y/n)?" Loki asks and I break out of my trance to see him staring at me with a glint in his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Are you finished?" He asks, looking down at my plate that was almost empty and I shake my head. I finish off my dinner, volunteering to clean up the dishes as Loki put the kids to bed. I quickly clean them up using my powers before heading upstairs to see him singing the kids to sleep with an Asgardian lullaby. This was a special sight to behold, Loki in a family situation and seeing him so soft with the children.

"Can we have a goodnight kiss sissy?" Lila whispers tiredly and I smile at her.

"Of course sweetheart." I walk into the room, tucking her in as I kiss her forehead. "Sweetdreams Lila." I head over to Cooper as he smiles, closing his eyes when I kiss his head. "Sweetdreams to you too Cooper." The kids say goodnight to us both and I head over to Nathaniel's room to check on him. He was crying again and I gently pick him up. "Are you hungry buba?" The baby just continues to cry as he moves away from the bottle of milk I brought up from the kitchen. "Ok, not thirsty..."

~ Guardian Angel ~ (Completed) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara