105*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan out softly as I get blinded by a light that hits my eyes, turning around on my side to avoid the light. I bundle up beneath the blankets, reaching out to cuddle Loki when I realise that his side of the bed was empty and cold.

"Loki?" I grumble out as I rub my eyes, looking around his bedroom for him. I turn back around to check the time on the clock and see that it was past lunch, noticing a note just in front of the gift Loki had made me.

It was a picture frame of my family that he sketched himself when he realised I missed them and that my memory of them was fading. He managed to use my memories and get a detailed image of my family to draw them out for me so if I did forget what they looked like, I had something to look back at. It was the most sweetest gift anyone could get me and I smile fondly, staring at the smiles on my families faces as I lay on my stomach that finally went back to normal since the swelling took some time to go down.

I pick up the note and see that Loki had woken up early to get me breakfast. "That absolute sweetheart." I coo softly, sitting up to stretch on the bed.

We spent most of our time here together, fucking, cuddling, reading or watching cheesy films together on my projector. I get up from the bed, shuddering as I wasn't wearing any clothes whatsoever since most of it was strewn across the floor. I started picking up my clothes, heading to my bedroom to take a shower as I dumped the clothes in the hamper to wash them later.

I pick up a random shirt on my bed, slipping it on and realising it was Loki's shirt as my body was literally swallowed in by the fabric. I grin and bounce my arms, flapping the sleeves and embracing the smell of Loki lingering on the cloth.

"(Y/n)?" I hear Loki walk into his bedroom as I turn the bathtub tap on, pouring some bubbles in the water before calling out.

"In here!" I look behind me and see him peek his head through the open door connecting our bedrooms and his face lights up as soon as he sees me.

"I thought you might still be sleeping." He sets down the tray on my bed, walking up behind me in the bathroom to hug me. I lean back in his arms as he hugs me tightly, nuzzling his nose in my hair and taking in a breath.

"I went to cuddle you but you weren't in bed..." I hum out, feeling so warm in his hold as he curled around me.

"Sorry darling," I shudder as Loki kisses my neck that were already littered with dark hickies. "Is that my shirt?" He freezes, leaning back and I look at him over my shoulder as I give him a nod.

"Is it ok that I wear it-" my breath hitches as Loki's hands grip my thighs before trailing up beneath to shirt, realising I wasn't wearing anything as his fingers easily swiped across my clit.

"Not wearing anything underneath huh? What a naughty little girl~" I gulp as Loki plays with my clit, the pad of his finger rubbing it and I jolt in his arms as my breathing stutters.

"L-Loki-" my breath hitches as he easily slips a finger inside me, my juices already dripping for him.

"You're already wet (y/n)-I love how responsive you are to my touch..." Loki groans out before taking his finger out and quickly turning me around, dropping to his knees.

"What are you-" Loki shushes me, looking up at me with a glint in his eyes as he slowly raises his shirt up on my body. He leans forward and kisses my stomach, nibbling on the skin before moving down and I could hear my heart racing from anticipation. I sigh out as Loki kisses my inner thighs, using his hands spread my legs apart as I gripped his shoulder.