57

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Careful." Loki was keeping a hand around my waist to help me walk down the hallway, taking me to my bedroom after I woke up again. He was keeping an eye out for anyone that might see him since he had his disguise down but since it was extremely late in the night, I highly doubt it.

"I can walk you know." I snicker as he gives me a pointed look.

"After your wounds had bled open when you transported here, I am not taking any more chances."

"Yeah, I didn't expect shifting here from Peters movie to do that much damage to me." I shrug and Loki suddenly tightens his grip on me.

"Peter? Who is Peter?" I blink up at him to see him tense his jaw.

"He's this adorable 15-year-old kid that I love like a brother. Tony calls us his official, non-official children." I chuckle and Loki eases his stance.

"Well if he is anything like Thor, I would not like him."

"Oh, you'd think that now but the kid has this charm and I know for a fact you'll love him if you saw him." Loki raises a brow at me as we reach my bedroom and he opens the door for me.

"I had the maids fix up your room from before." I look around and it looked the same until I opened the wardrobe to have it filled to the brim with gowns, shoes and accessories.

If I could sweat drop like in an anime I would.

I turn around and see Loki place my bag down gently on my bed before I walk over and take my laptop out. I wasn't tired since I've been sleeping a lot lately and I know Loki also wasn't tired, so why not show Loki what I've been up to.

"Wanna see what I've been doing in Midgard?" I ask and Loki hesitantly nods as I climb into the bed. He joins me, careful of my bandages and I throw up a holographic screen from the laptop, starting all the way from Ultron.

I explain what I did like a long bedtime story, showing and introducing Loki to the other members of the Avengers while laughing to videos of me and Peter pranking some of his friends.

I was showing Loki the video May had taken of me during Homecoming where my red dress had changed into the green one. "I knew that dress would look lovely on you and not that horrendous Stark patented one." I whip my head to look at him.

"You did that!? I mean I had a feeling you did but you actually changed it!?" Loki smirks at me and nods.

"Of course. I did not like that other girl being compared to you. You are to stand out and be shown above the rest." I blush at Loki's words. "I especially enjoyed the dress you wore for the avenger's party." I slowly turn red, remembering the feeling of hands on my body as I danced at that party thinking it was Loki.

Did he make those illusions?

What about the dream I had about him?

Loki doesn't say anything else when I look at him, his attention too busy caught up with the videos. I don't know how long it's been but I notice that it had been awfully quiet besides the audio from the holographic screen. I jump slightly as I feel weight drop on my shoulder and I turn to look at Loki, stifling my laughter as I see him sleeping with his head bowed in a painful looking position on my shoulder.

Was he getting any sleep lately?

I peer up at him and notice the dark bags under his eyes as he slept with his arms crossed over his chest. "Poor thing..." I mutter out and close my laptop, putting it away as I carefully move Loki under the blankets to let him sleep. He furrows his brow and whines softly before turning around and I sigh in relief. I flick my wrist, my powers turning the light switch off and I get under the blankets myself to go to sleep.