109

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let us on! Let us on!" We arrived at the city where the final airship was going to launch, a large crowd of people yelling at the guards to let them get on.

"There's so many of them..." I grimace, hearing children cry and people begging for their lives to be saved.

"We have to get on and make sure it takes off." Sylvie says and both Loki and I look at her.

"How?"

"We go around." Loki grabs my hand and he drags me off, following behind Sylcie as we ran down alleyways. Chaos continued to ensue around us, fire bursting in buildings and guards blocking off the way as they fought against rogue citizens from climbing onto the airship. We suddenly hear a loud crack and I slowly look up, fear swarming over me as the planet above us literally shattered in half.

"Loki..." I step closer to him as he squeezed my hand.

"We're going to be ok-" I shriek as a stray asteroid collides into the ground just behind us, jumping back as the building explodes. "Let's go!" we all run for safety and I hear whistling, looking up to see a giant asteroid coming for us.

"Watch out!" I shove Loki and Sylvie away, quickly taking control of the giant piece of asteroid. I grunt out from the momentum, skidding back against the crowd as my back slams against the building.

"(y/n)!" 

"Just stay back!" I grit my teeth, planting my feet back against the wall and moving forward to launch the asteroid back into space. "Ok now let's go!" I breathe out, Loki quickly grabbing hold of my hand again. We go through a tunnel, lifting the guards away and pinning them against the wall so we could continue moving with ease.

There were more guards coming our way and the Loki's fighting them off with their weapons as I did the same, flinging them away or just trapping them with dark vines. "Come on!" Loki grabs my hand and he pulls us out to run, covering my head as our path gets blocked by a crumbled building.

"It's falling!" The giant skyscraper of a building brings down multiple buildings and we all make a run for it. "We're going to get crushed!" Sylvie exclaims and Loki stops.

"I've got it!" He controls one of the falling buildings and I turn around to see another one.

"Sure you do!" I yell back, raising my arms to catch the other tipping buildings as my arms crackled with dark matter. My back rests against Lokis as we both raise the buildings away, my hand holding his the entire time until we were remotely safe.

"Talk about a power couple."

"As amusing as that was we still need to get a move on!" I hiss out, dragging Loki this time as I lift away the guards and throw them away before they could get to us. "We're close-" I jump back into Loki as multiple asteroids rip through the airship in front of us, it exploding and I sigh in defeat. "Great. We're gonna die here..." I grumble, feeling absolutely wiped like all this was for nothing. I watch as Sylvie stormed off, looking around as everyone stared up at the sky in despair.

"(y/n)..." Loki looks down at me softly, squeezing my hand.

"I know... Let's go..." we walk away, trying to block off the cries of the people behind us as reached the area where Sylvie sat. Loki sits down next to her as I stood, looking at the planet that spun towards us.

"I remember Asgard. Not much, but I remember. My home, my people, my life."

"I miss my family too. My little sister and my mum, my friends." Sylvie nods, knowing exactly how I felt. She explained her life and I frowned at how she had to be on the run her entire life.