107

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the gateway, ending up in an agency as I followed Sylvie, the blonde woman in front of me. "Let's see what you got." She nods to the guards in front of us in the hallway just chatting away and not realising we were behind them. Sylvie takes a step behind me as I walk up to one of the guards, my claws sinking around their throat and ripping it out. The body falls with a thud and before the others would turn around, a dark matter sword plunges into someone else's stomach and ripping it up.

"Hey-wait-!" I look up at the rest of the guards, them stumbling back with their weapons poised at me. They all scream and run away but their bodies shrivel and decay as I pierce them with dark vines, snuffing out their lifeforce as the bodies drop dead.

"Not bad. Subtle but stealthy." Sylvie fought off the rest of the guards as I disposed of their bodies, swallowing them up in the dark fog that seeped across the floor in waves. I waited for her next instructions when I hear someone sneak up behind me.

"(Y/n)..." I turn around and see that it was the man from before but I had no given objection towards him from Sylvie. He frowned as he walked towards me, the fog splitting for him. "What has she done to you..." there was worry laced in his voice as he gently held my face and a shock of warmth spread through me. I don't know why but I lean into his hand, sensing familiarity from him. "That wench has gone too far." The man seethes and takes out his daggers, walking past me and towards Sylvie.

"How sweet, the prince came to save his damsel in distress." Sylvie mocks as she takes out her sword.

"You crossed the line when you took her from me!" the man charges at Sylvie as their weapons clash.

"Cover me!" Sylvie yells out at me but I was hesitant to hurt the man. "I said cover me!" I screech from the blinding pain in my head, unwillingly picking up the man with my powers and throwing him against the wall. He hisses in pain as he stands up, ready to swing his daggers at Sylvie again but my body unwillingly moves to block his path and I take the hit instead.

"(y/n)!" The man gasps in shock and stumbles back as I falter on my own feet, choking from the stab of pain. I look down at my hands to see blood spilling through my fingers as I clutched my stomach from the giant wound. "Shit!" the man catches my body as it crumbles to the floor, trying to stop the bleeding. I look up at him as he curses, feeling cared for by him. "You're going to be ok, you're going to be ok!"

"Hey!" a brunette woman and a horde of guards block our path and Sylvie points her sword at the man as he held me.

"Come any closer and I'll kill them both."

"Go for it." I didn't want anything to happen to the man and I grab the device from Sylvie's pocket, passing it to him and he opens up a gateway beneath us.

" I didn't want anything to happen to the man and I grab the device from Sylvie's pocket, passing it to him and he opens up a gateway beneath us