68*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was chilling with Natasha and Wanda in the living room, just casually gossiping or catching up on the missions the other two went on. Tony doesn't let me on missions myself but that doesn't stop me from helping the others if they ask me to.

"He did not!" I gasp out as Wanda was explaining to me that Vision had asked her out on a date right in the middle of a fight with the enemy.

"Ok, but that's cute." I agree with Natasha.

"Exactly-"

"-(y/n)?" I peek over the couch and I see Loki walk over to me. I bite my lip as I see him in domestic clothes, sporting green sweats and a black shirt.

Well, damn son.

"Yeah?" I speak up when I notice the slight frown on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Why aren't you wearing the harness?" I blink at Loki as he lifts it up, my lips opening in an 'oh' position.

"Because I can't."

"Why not? Just put it on." Loki asks and I raise a brow at him.

Why is he so adamant about me wearing it?

He's acting like it's an engagement ring...

"Because I'm on my period." I shrug and the girls snicker as Loki looks at me in confusion. "Go ask Bruce or ask him for a book or two to read then come back." Loki shrugs and goes off to ask Bruce. I go back to talking with the girls until Loki comes back.

"Banner... explained everything to me..." Loki flushes slightly and I smile weakly at him as I flinch from the pain.

"Ok, so now you know why I can't wear the harness. You're going to feel my pain and I'm pretty sure you're not going to like it"

"I'm not weak!" I raise my hands in defence.

"I didn't say you are."

"You did say it indirectly." Natasha whispers and I glare at her.

"Put the harness on. I want to see what happens." Wanda whispers next and I sigh out.

"Ok, ok. Don't say I didn't warn you." Loki eagerly passes me the finger harness since I didn't want to get up from the couch, putting it on. As soon as I do, Loki doubles over in pain.

"Fucking shit!" I look at him in surprise as he falls to his knees and starts spewing curse words left and right. "Holy God of Odin, what is this!?" He gasps out as he clutches his stomach.

"Where did you learn those curses from!?" I gasp in surprise.

"From you!" Loki narrows his eyes at me.

"Hey, I told you-" Loki starts cursing in what I think was Asgardian and I hear a loud gasp from behind me. I suddenly feel hands covering my ears and I look up to see Thor blocking my hearing.

I shake off his hands as he yells at Loki to stop cursing. "How do you manage this sort of pain every month!?" I quickly take the harness off and Loki gasps in relief as he lays on the ground. "How do you go around your day acting like the pain is nothing?" I shrug and he looks up at me with pity.

"It's different for every girl. Some feel less pain while some others feel extreme pain."

"You mean it can get worse than that!?" I nod and I arch my back that was aching, Loki quickly jumping up from the floor. "Is there anything I can do to ease the pain for you?" I shake my head as I ready myself to get up from the couch, grimacing from the waterfall feeling as I stand up.