32

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blush as I see the male Avengers look at us with wide eyes, Tony being the only one bold enough to actually run his eyes up and down with a smirk as Natasha and Maria helped me down the stairs. The party went back to full swing, the guests talking amongst themselves as we reached the rest of the avengers.

"I knew we have some gorgeous ladies in our team but goddamn." Sam whistles lowly and my blush darkens.

"You look absolutely stunning ladies." Thor beams at us and we thank him.

"You look beautiful (y/n)." Tony slings an arm around my shoulder, passing me a drink from a passing waiter. He was glaring off any dude that was looking my way and I chuckle at his dad mode gearing up around me.

"Are you sure she should be drinking?" Steve asks as I easily down the alcoholic drink.

"Don't worry Steve, I may be 20 but I can handle myself." I wink at him as I set my empty glass down. We all chat amongst each other on the couches before we split off to talk to other people. Tony brought me along with him to introduce people to me before I slipped away and watched Sam and Steve play pool. They each took turns trying to teach me, leaning over my body from behind me as they moved my arms to hit the cue. 

I knew they both were flirting with me but I just played along, letting the boys battle each other in trying to impress me. "Let me know who wins boys. I'm going to get a drink." I wink at them and walk off, slithering in between the guests to reach the bar. 

I see Tony, Rhodey, Maria and Thor talking at the bar, signalling over a drink and I sit on a seat between them as Rhodey told his story. "That's the whole story?" Thor asks 

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story."

"Well, it's very good then. It's impressive." Thor chuckles slowly before hiding behind his drink.

"Quality save. How are you finding the party (y/n)?" Rhodey asks me as I sip my drink.

"I'm having fun for my first ever party." Tony quickly looks at me.

"Your first!?" I slowly nod, holding my cup. "I should've thrown something more extravagant for you!"

"No need Tony. I'm having trouble reining in my anxiety as much as I can without resorting to alcoholism." I chuckle nervously as I finish my drink, downing it in one go.

"Well, I know a concoction that will definitely lift your spirits." Thor grins, taking out a small flask and I gasp.

"Is that the thousand-year aged liquor, from the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet!?" I bounce in my seat, eager to get blackout drunk.

So many things I can cross out on my list tonight!

"Yes, it is!" Thor pours me some of that drink but Tony stops him before he could pass it to me.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh do not twist your iron garments in a knot Stark. Lady (y/n) is a commendably strong young woman." I dodge Tony and levitate the drink above him and fly up to grab the drink, downing it and softly landing back down in my seat. "See."

I shudder as a shock runs through me, almost tasting electricity dancing on my tongue and my skin flashed with my powers before going back to normal. "Oh, that tastes funky." I shudder, scrunching up my face at the taste.