112

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here!?" I jump into my Loki's arms as he picks me up and holds me tight, spinning me around.

"Looking for you. You had the audacity to say that you love me after my confession and then prune yourself away. No, I do not accept that." I giggle as Loki playfully scolds me, leaning his forehead on mine.

"You know I would do anything to keep you safe." I twist Loki's own words against him and he sighs, shaking his head before kissing my nose.

"How dare you!" I quickly turn my head to see President Loki glare at me, eyes blazing. "You dare turn against your king!?"

"Well, I never turned against you. I'm just in love with my Loki and not you." Loki nuzzles his nose against my neck and that infuriates President Loki even more.

"And she is my (y/n)." Loki sneers, pulling me away from his other self and his goons.

"Enough! Now that bargain." One of the Lokis was holding what looked like Thors replica of his hammer against a child Loki, I'm guessing. Loki whispers to me everything that has happened to me quickly, bringing me up to date and I understand that this was some sort of betrayal.

"How about this one? My army, my throne?" President Loki quickly forgets about me and I was glad.

"About that."

"Why you beef-witted, half-faced scrubs! We had a deal!" I snicker behind my hand as President Loki's own goons turned against him.

"What goes around comes around huh." I whisper to Loki and he chuckles. We both slowly back away from the sudden chaos as a fight explodes out.

"Come on!" An old Loki pulls me and Loki as he brings up duplicates of us, avoiding the fight and walking through a green portal.

Rick and Morty much.

"Well, that was, something..." I stumble out with Loki, straightening my dress as he takes hold of my hand and we walk off.

The old Loki was complaining about how Loki's can't change. "We're broken, every version of us. Forever."

"And whenever one of us dares try to fix themselves, they're sent here to die." The child grumbles out as he held an alligator and I look at Loki who was frowning.

"Loki's can change." I speak up and both the old and young version turns around as I smile up at my Loki. "He's living proof." Loki beams down at me, brushing his fingers against my cheek and I don't flinch back unlike with President Loki. Instead, I lean into his touch.

"So this is the woman you talked about, the one you pruned yourself to save. To be honest, I thought you would be lying." The old Loki says as he smiled at me. "It is nice to meet you miss (y/n)."

"It's nice to meet you both too." I smile at the Loki's, the younger one blushing as he stared at me.

"How did you manage to get a girl like this? She's way out of your league." The kid says and I chuckle as Loki glares at him.

"To be honest, I thought he was out of my league." Loki blushes as I kiss his hand that was holding mine.

"If everything you told us was true, she is a keeper. Don't let her slip from your fingers again." the old Loki says.

"I don't plan to." Loki mumbles out. "And I don't plan to stay trapped here. We need to escape."

"And how do you plan to do just that. As you can see, it's next to impossible!" the kid exclaims.