115

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat silently as the man explained everything to us, him being some earthly scientist in the 31st century figuring out that multiple universes were stacked upon one another to how he managed to control Alioth to end the multiversal war that broke out. Hence resulting in the single ring of time and the TVA being created to cut off any branching timelines to avoid this chaos again.

He goes on this egotistical rant about keeping cosmic ages of harmony, that he was keeping us all safe from cataclysmic chaos and that he was the less evil version of him that took control. "And that brings us back to (y/n). You think I'm a manipulative devil now, think again when I was the one that brought you to this universe." I look at the man in shock.

"What..." I stutter out as I stood up.

"I have lived a million lifetimes and during those lifetimes... you tend to get bored. So I thought, why not try to experiment." The man walks up to me and Loki quickly pulls me behind him. "I wanted to see if I could try to bring certain people from one universe into another, to see if I could find a replacement to take over this boring job of mine." I watched the man walk around, throwing up figures of moments of my life before I was transmitted into the hospital.

"And I found the perfect candidate. You." I jump as the man was now behind me and I stumble away, starting to hyperventilate. "You were a worthless human being that had no interesting aspects, no purpose in this world, so minuscule and unimportant that the universe wouldn't even change if you were gone. And so being the amazing person I am, I gave you a purpose." The man walks around me like prey, grinning as I started tearing up. "It was unfortunate that I had to plant that tumour in your head."

No...

My world crashes around me as the man stood in front of me. "You..."

"In order to make sure there weren't any... hiccups... I had to kill you."

"(y/n)-"

"-you took me from my family." tears spilled down my cheek, realising that my entire life was just a game to this man. I was just a character he built and grew out of sheer boredom. "You took my life from me!" I screamed out, bawling now.

"Oh please, I gave you a life. If I didn't bring you here, you never would've found love, granted I was surprised that you fell in love with Loki." The man chuckled and I grew furious. "You were my first successful experiment, endlessly amusing me and proving me wrong every single time I thought you were going to choose a certain choice but make a different one. I honestly thought you would be selfish and stay alive rather than sacrifice yourself after you got a taste of death."

I stood there, just crying as this man just told me that he was the one that killed me, he was the one that took me away from my family, he was the one that put that tumour in my head, he's the one that turned me into a monster.

"But I guess I didn't think about the side effects that included in bringing you to this universe. I didn't think you would get powers but I guess that made things so much more interesting."

"Stay away from her!" Loki sneered as he pulled me away from the man as he just shrugged, pointing to the single woven string that weaved up and down through the timeline.

"You see that, that's your timeline. It was amusing to watch you try to keep the timeline in order according to your 'movies'. Even then you were practising the role of Time-Keeper. Now too. You have made me so proud (y/n) that I made sure to not erase your timeline as a reward to you."