78*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums. Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone."

The kids and I slam our feet on the floor in time with the song as we danced around the living room, blasting the music in the house. Cooper and Lila held their microphones as Nathaniel giggled happily against the couch, clapping his hands.

The loud ruckus shook the house and I easily slid across the tiled floor in my socks, passing by a surprised Loki that walked down the staircase.

"Music up, gettin' hot. Kiss me, give me all you've got."

I chuckle as I jumped around, wearing his shirt and some shorts. The kids jumped with me as we sung our hearts out.

"It's pretty obvious that you've got a crush. That magic in your pants, it's making me blush."

Loki just stared at me with wide eyes his hair messed up from just waking up as I give him a cheeky smile. "Join us." I ask Loki but he just shakes his head and I smirk at him, using my powers to pull him towards me.

Loki just chuckles softly as he spun me around beneath his arm, dipping me before standing me back up. The kids all clap in amazement, Cooper doing the same with Lila and I quickly catch her when she falls over.

"Ok kids, look after Nathaniel and I'll make some pancakes." The kids all cheer happily as they simply danced around like monkeys as I walked over to the kitchen to start cooking.

"That was one way to wake up in the morning." Loki whispers in my ear, kissing my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. I start making the pancakes, peering over at the kids to make sure they weren't looking as Loki placed kisses down my arm.

"Not in front of them." I hissed out as he trailed his arms beneath my shirt to fondle my breasts.

"So soft~" Loki's husky voice sends shivers down my spine, struggling to make the pancakes and not burn myself as Loki just continued to turn me on.

"T-they're right next to us." I breathe out, glancing over to see that the kids were now busy watching the tv. "W-what if Clint and Laura come back-" I let out a shaky breath as Loki trails his hands across my stomach, my heart fluttering in anticipation.

"Hmm, you're right darling. We shouldn't do this here." I gasp in annoyance as Loki steps back away from me, a mischievous smirk on his face and I start whacking him with the wooden spoon.

"You're a fucking snake." I hiss lowly and Loki just laughs, going off to hang out with the kids as I plate the pancakes for everyone. Loki and I looked after the children until Clint and Laura came back home.

 Loki and I looked after the children until Clint and Laura came back home