44

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel my heart racing in my ears as the car stopped, seeing the multiple pairs of feet of soldiers that were armed to the teeth with guns and weapons. The car jostles as the boys get out and I take in a deep breath, grimacing at what I have to do next. 

Oh, this is going to hurt...

I take out a picture of a random woman, focusing on my powers as it streams through my body and modifies it. I bite down on my lips harshly as I feel my muscle and bones rip and shred to change my physical appearance.

FUCK!

I bite down on my hand, breathing heavily until the pain passed and I sigh out in relief as the agony was over. I quickly take my phone out to check my appearance.

Ok good. One beautiful female with the features that all men find sexy and appealing...

This should be a good distraction...

I sink down through the ground beneath the car, peeking my head in the open hallway to see it empty and I drop down quietly. I fix my grey skimpy suit, feeling slightly embarrassed at how tight the skirt was. I walk down the hallway to where the Avengers were, passing by multiple soldiers that wolf-whistled or just unashamedly looked at my boobs that threatened to spill from the white blouse.

And I thought this was a good idea why?

I snatch a tray of coffee as I walked into the meeting room, seeing the multiple tv surveillance on one side of the room and Tony and Steve sitting together on the other. "Coffee?" I smile at Sam and T'Challa. Sam eyes me down, happily taking a cup and T'Challa just thanks me as he grabs one.

"Thank you Alice." I nod, walking off to the girls as I toyed with my lanyard in nervousness.

"Anything to drink?" Sharon shakes her head and I head to Natasha as she eyes me. "Hey Natasha."

"(y/n)?" She gasps lowly and I nod.

"I'm surprised you knew it was me." I chuckle lowly as I pass her a cup.

"How-you look completely different." I wince lightly as I touch my face and Natasha frowns.

"It's an ability I was practising for a while as I stayed under the radar. Found out I could physically change my appearance even though it feels like I'm being ripped apart."

"So that's why we couldn't find you." I nod, passing coffee for a few soldiers that came by.

"I was hopping places and physically. Kept changing so I didn't stay in one place for too long." I mumble out.

"Can you change back?" I give a half-half motion.

"I kept a full-body image of myself in case I forget what I look like. Photos help me change back to my real self." Natasha nods lowly.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm tagging along so to speak. Plus I need to talk to Bucky."

"He's a few levels down in the detention cell." Natasha nods to the surveillance.

"I figured. I'm going to go take a closer look." Before I leave, Natasha grabs my hand.

"Stay safe ok." She whispers, a worried look on her face. I smile at her and walk towards Tony and Steve, knocking on the glass door before entering.