50

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You both are a bunch of idiots if you think you can take down bad guys by yourself!" I groan as I get set down carefully on a bench, shivering like crazy.

"Tony?" I mutter out, and I open my eyes to see his suit flying in front of me and Peter as he wrung out his soaked mask. Peter was explaining what happened and I huff out. "Don't bother. He's not in the suit." I let my powers wash over me, wringing out the water molecules out from my clothes to leave me dry.

"As cool as that was," Peter plays with the water droplets that float around me in awe when the Iron Man suit opens up to actually reveal Tony in the flesh. "I wanted to check up on you (y/n)." I gasp and I fling my hand back to make the droplets fly away from me as I jump Tony, hugging him tightly. He chuckles softly as he spins me around, hugging me back just as tightly.

"You're actually here! What about the wedding in India." I lean back and Tony sets me down on my feet as he moves my hoodie back to see my face.

"I missed you. I needed to see my favourite shifting girl. It's been two months! How's the normal life treating you?"

"I'm guessing Steve told you huh."

"Yeah, he told me you needed a break. Which is understandable but Pepper misses you."

"Honestly, I miss the whole gang but it's fun staying with Peter." I grin at the boy who blushes lightly.

"He better not be acting on his teenage hormones around you or he has to deal with me."

"Tony!" I gasp, smacking his arm. "He's not! He's doing nothing like that!"

"I promise you Mr. Stark, I'm not doing anything with (y/n)! She's been looking after me this entire time!" Peter exclaims and Tony tuts in disappointment.

"You're missing out on a great girl kid."

"Tony! Stop it!" I blush in embarrassment and he just laughs. "I'm 5 years older than him!"

"So?" Tony shrugs and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You just said-you know what, forget it." I throw my hands up in defeat as Tony chuckles. He goes to talk to Peter about staying low and being the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman before climbing back into his suit.

"(y/n), make sure to call me if you get into any trouble and I'll come flying ok." Tony leans down and kisses my forehead, brushing my cheeks and I nod. "Stay safe and keep him out of trouble." Tony leans back as his helmet closes over his face and I stand back to stand next to Peter, waving goodbye as Tony flies off.

"You should think about going to college." I mutter out as I walk off and Peter quickly runs after me.

"How-right, right... movies." Peter was sulking as we walked and I bump his shoulder.

"Hey, it's still a Saturday night. Wanna binge-watch some movies? I'll buy the food and you choose the movies. My treat." Peter instantly perks up with a bright smile.

"Really!?" He starts jumping around, trying to figure out which movie to watch when he suddenly stumbles over his feet. "Whoa!" I quickly grab his arm before he falls and he looks at me with wide eyes and pink cheeks.

"Careful where you bounce." I chuckle as I pull him back and we see some alien tech on the floor as he carefully picks it up to take a look. Peters phone suddenly starts ringing and he answers it.