64

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce screams as he flies into the jet, slamming against the roof before landing on the floor. I immediately catch him before he could slip out, him holding onto me for dear life until I set him on a seat safely.

"Shouldn't we be shooting back or something!?" Bruce yells out as I walk towards the cockpit and look at the control panels.

"Yes, we should! Where are the guns on this ship!?" Thor asks, pressing random buttons.

"There aren't any! It's a leisure vessel! Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff!"

"EW!" I shriek and quickly hover off the ship, furiously wiping my hands over my suit which I changed into.

Good thing it was clean.

"What is she doing?" Loki asks and I peek out the window with him to see Valkyrie climb on top of her burning ship.

"Whatever it is, it's better than being on this disgusting ship." I dip through the open doorways beneath me, hovering in the air beneath the buildings before zooming up towards Valkyrie. "Let's kick some ass!" She grins, hi-fiving me as we both jump onto the enemy ships. I send a blast through one of them, splitting it in half clean before controlling another to crash into a ship next to it.

I rip apart the ships as I dodge the shots that the ship's fire at me, them tumbling to the ground in a blaze of glory. I quickly fly off to keep up with the ship Loki and Bruce were on, dodging the sudden fireworks blasting behind the ship. There were a few other ships that chased after us and I pause, bringing my hand up as I moved it around in a circle.

"You guys go on!" Thor and Valkyrie get back on the ship as multiple tornados of water build-up behind me. The ships all freeze as I grin, the wind whipping around me before I send the tornados after them. The tornados capture the ships and converge into a larger one, and I fly off to join the team again.

"That was a wonderful display of cunning." Loki grins as I shift back into the ship through the walls.

"Why thank you." I hover with my legs crossed, watching as we started approaching the dangerous tunnel. "This looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride!" my powers crackle as I place my hands on the chairs, letting it blanket over the whole ship in a protective shield as is ploughs through the portal. Everyone hangs on for dear life, mainly Loki holding onto me as we collide against large random junk. We fly faster through the portal, reaching the end and I close my eyes to avoid the bright light blinding me.

 We fly faster through the portal, reaching the end and I close my eyes to avoid the bright light blinding me

"Darling." I groan softly, feeling a slight pounding on the back of my head as I open my eyes to see Loki looking down at me with worry.