116

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We just crossed... the threshold..." the man says in shock and I knew he was talking about Dr. Strange's spell going haywire since Peter couldn't shut up, the multiverse breaking.

"The timeline is branching..." I sigh out, watching as wisps of the timeline free themselves from the ring, spreading further apart.

"So, I fibbed. I fibbed earlier when I said I know how everything's going to go. I... I know... I knew... everything up to a certain point, and that point was about... seven, eight, nine, ten seconds ago. " The man chuckles and I turn back to him.

"Now you have no idea what's going on. So that whole speech was for nothing." I growl out and this dude had the audacity to shrug. "Your supposed work of killing innocent timelines, just shot up into smoke from one single little boy not being able to keep his mouth shut and you throw in the towel!?"

"And now you're just gonna sit there with all that freedom and... let us decide your fate?" Loki says as Sylvie holds me back from jumping this dude. 

There was a brief moment of silence before I exploded. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I scream out, ripping free from Sylvie's grasp as I lunged onto the man. Before I could rip his throat out, Loki pulls me back and I yell at him to let me go. "LOKI-"

"-just think about this for a second-"

"-what is there to think about!? I'm going to murder this fucker for ruining my life!" I scream out, breaking free and launching forward but I suddenly get pulled back into Loki's arms again.

"I know he hurt you (y/n), I know he took you away from your world but please let's just talk about this."

"What could you possibly want to talk about with him!?"

"If we kill him, what's going to fill the void-"

"-I DON'T CARE! ALL MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST BEFORE ME EVEN IF I GET HURT!" I cry out, struggling against Loki as I hear the angry whispers in my head again. They urge me to let go, seething as I let them take over me. I was so angry, so hurt that this bastard took everything away from me! "Let me go Loki. I don't want to hurt you." I hiss, ripping his arms off me as I turn around to face him.

He looks at me with wide eyes, sadness on his face as I lost control. "(y/n), please don't do this."

"He deserves to die." My voice distorts as the darkness crawled up my body, my claws slowly piercing through Loki's hands. He winces but he doesn't let go of me.

"I love you (y/n)." I freeze up, frowning as Loki tried to get through to me.

"I'm sorry Loki..." I let his arms go and I turn around to attack the man.

"(y/n) don't!" Loki blocks my attack with his sword, my claws scratching against the surface and I dodge his swings that make me tumble back. I siphon my own sword, swinging at Loki to stop him but I was hesitant. I didn't want to hurt him. 

I quickly pick him up and throw him against the wall, crumbling to the floor along with the wall. I send a blast to the man but it collides against a chair that crashes into me. I seethe and rush forward, a dagger in my hand as I raised it up. My attack was blocked again as Loki stood in front of me, his sword pushing back my own.

I move against him but he manages to push me back as he held my arm. "(y/n). (y/n). Please-"

"-just let me through!" I grunt out, Loki grabbing both my wrists in one hand while the other held my shoulder and his sword that angled against my throat.