61

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as the brothers walk over to me after their father passed away, the ground suddenly rumbling as wind sucked in backwards. I turn around and stumble back, seeing the growing black and green inky cloud and the three of us immediately change into our suits. Loki frowned deeply at how much my suit had changed, an ombre of mainly black over the white and I knew he knew that my powers had been changing. And for the worst.

Hela soon walked out, a grin on her face. "So he's gone. That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that."

Hot damn girl. That voice!

"Kneel."

"Beg your pardon?" I snicker, looking at both Hela and Loki, getting some similarities between them.

"Kneel. Before your queen."

Oh, mama.

My knees buckle and I quickly catch myself when Thor throws his hammer but Hela manages to catch it easily. Thor struggles to pull back his hammer but Hela had a tight grip on it.

"Oh no..." I step closer to Loki when Hela suddenly glanced at me.

"It's not possible."

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." I gasp as Hela's grip breaks through Thor's hammer, shattering it into pieces as an electrical blast sends a wave against us. Loki quickly holds on to me, bracing ourselves against the blast until it dissipates. We look up at Hela in shock but she kept her eyes on me, advancing towards us with her dual swords. "Such a pretty little thing with so much darkness." Loki pushes me behind him and I notice the fear on his face as he calls out for the bald guy to bring us back to Asgard.

"Loki don't-!" I get cut off as we get enveloped in the Bifrost, flying up back to Asgard. "Shit!" I yell out, pointing to Hela below us as she followed us. I fire up a blast at her and she yelps as she tumbles back slightly in surprise but throws one of her swords at me. It bounces off my shield, ready to attack again but I suddenly see Hela right in front of me.

"You're an interesting girl. I could use you in my legion. Too bad you have shown me disrespect!" I scream out in pain as she crushes my wrists.

"(y/n)!" Loki growls out and the last thing I see is him throwing his dagger at Hela before she throws me out of the Bifrost.

"She's beautiful, isn't she? It's a she right?" I groan out, my whole body in agony as if I crashed through planets and asteroids continuously

"She's beautiful, isn't she? It's a she right?" I groan out, my whole body in agony as if I crashed through planets and asteroids continuously. "Oh goody! She's waking up!" I open my eyes, hissing at the bright rave lights until I see a strange man in front of me.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me right now...

The grandmaster...

He gets up from his chair and creeps over to me, my body instinctively leaning back in disgust as this dude bends down in front of me. I wanted to wack his hand away from my face as he pulled my hood down but I realise my hands were cuffed to the chair I was sitting on.