93

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A second wave of aliens charge and both sides start fighting as I drop down in the middle of the battle, a crater shattering beneath my feet as I send out claws from my body to pierce through aliens from all around me. I fly back up, dragging these body and I club them in giant meatballs before throwing them through the ships.

I fly down with Pepper and Tony and we circle each other as we send blasts of energy to rip through bodies. I watch as Tony goes down to fight closer to the ground, Peter helping him and Tony hugs him. I look further up on the battleground to see T'Challa running for Scotts van, jumping down with Wanda to block Thanos before he could grab the gauntlet.

"You took everything from me." Wanda hissed out, her eyes and hands flaming red. I glowed darkly with my eyes seeping ink as a dark fog crawled over the ground from my body, dark streaks burning through my arms as my wings fanned up.

"You hurt everyone I loved." I snarled out, claws extending as I grew in size and Thanos looks at us in confusion.

"I don't even know who you are."

"You will." Wanda growls out and both of us hover off the floor as she lifts giant boulders and I take control of the giant alien leviathans, crushing their bodies into asteroid size ammo. Thanos charges towards us and Wanda crushes her debris against him as I send the bloody boulders into him after. He emerges from the blood and both of us send blasts against him, dodging the swings of his double-sided sword. Wanda manages to break the sword and I lift Thanos up as he groans in pain, closing my fist to crush him.

"Rain fire!" I growl as I lift off from the ground, throwing Thanos to Wanda as she makes him watch me send a shield out across every single body except the enemy. I take the heat of the blasts as the cannon fire doesn't faze the avengers but kills Thanos' people. I growl out as I take control of the cannons, moving them to direct their fire at each other's ships. The ships burst into flames and start descending and I scream out as I take the weight of all the ships, faltering to the earth as the ground crack beneath me. I howl out as I close my fists, crushing the ships into smaller debris. I turn around to face Thanos as he watched me in front of his army.

"Wanda, drop him." She does just that and she backs away to my side as everyone watches me. "Time to end this, don't you think?" I seethe out, my body bursting with dark energy as I throw the ship debris into the aliens, demolishing their bodies and crushing them into the floor. 

I watch blood spill in puddles, the other girls joining me as another wave of aliens emerge from the dust. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." Peter mumbles out.

"Don't worry." Wanda puts a hand on my shoulder as I take the gauntlet from Peter's arms.

"She's got help." Okoye nods at me. I let the girls cover my back as I fly through the masses. I dodge the aliens, speeding forward for Scott's truck but I see aliens surround Loki.

"Loki!" I dive for him, surrounding him with my wings and I shriek out in pain as I take on the raining bullets.

"(y/n), shit! You shouldn't-" blood seeps from my wings, holes ripping through the feathers when it all stops. I hiss as my wings droop painfully, peeking up to see Thanos throw his blade through Scotts van and everyone gets thrown back from the explosion.

"(y/n)! Loki!" my ears were ringing, angry whispers splitting my head once more as I see Thanos fighting the avengers to get to the gauntlet. I heave out against the floor as Thanos grabs the gauntlet, putting it on.

"I am inevitable." he snaps his fingers but nothing happens. The gauntlet was empty of stones and Strange looks at Tony with a confused look as he shakes his head. Tony didn't have the stone and Strange looks at me when he realised who did.

"Who-"

"-I did." I hiss out, standing up and Thanos looks at me as the stones spin around my right hand, the furious whispers quietening down in my head. 

"You..."

"You hurt everyone I loved, caused so much pain and misery. You turned me into a monster, made me into this!" I hiss out.

"(y/n), please..." I turn to look at Loki as he begged me.

"Loki you know I love you." He holds my left hand, begging me to not go. "I will always love you Loki but I'm sorry, I won't be able to come back this time." I lean my forehead on his as he cried. "Please take care of each other." I hover off the ground away from Loki, faltering as my broken wings struggled to support my weight and I look at Thanos.

"Watch as your own creation destroys you Thanos. I am the matter stone, controller of all balance in life and death, of all light and dark." I seethe out, grunting out in agony as the energy of the stones slowly melts away at my body. The death stone is ripped out from my hand and becomes a whole with the life stone rebuilding itself, spinning with the other stones that circle around my body. They spin faster, light building around me and bursting holes through my body. I lift my hand, looking at Thanos. "You are not inevitable. My love for my family is. Sayonara son of a bitch." 

I snap my fingers and I let out an ear-piercing scream as the energy bursts through my body, firing at the sky like a spinning rainbow beam to clear the sky and dust away Thanos and his army. I cry out as my eyes and body glowed brightly, the power of the stones spreading across the earth to repair the battlefield back to the luscious green lawn as the compound rebuild itself. The rainbow beam immediately drained away all of my powers and reverting me back to normal, my body scorched and burned with the energy of the stones as it electrocuted me.

"(y/n)!" I breathe out as I fall through the sky, my wings disintegrating away in a gust of black feathers. My body jolts as someone quickly catches me before I get settled down gently on someone's lap, struggling to breathe. I look up to see Loki leaning over me, brushing my hair back gently as he held my cheek. "Darling... what will I do without you?" He sighs and I lean up to wipe away his tears.

"Loki! Where is she-" Thor falls to his knees in front of me once he sees me, the others landing behind him. "Why...?" 

Peter bursts into tears and I frown. "Please don't cry... we won." Peter smiles at me as he holds my hands, me wiping his tears away.

"We did (y/n)... we did."

"I'm tired Loki..." I breathe out, feeling my heart start to slow down and I hear Peter panic as he starts begging me to stay awake.

"(y/n)..." I look up at Tony to see him crying and I close my eyes but he calls me to stay awake again but it was getting harder to do that. "Hey, you're going to be ok. You're going to be ok."

"Tony... I'm glad you're alive. I promised myself to save everyone... especially you and Natasha..." Tony sucks in a breath and he realises that it was him that was supposed to do the snap.

"You should've let me (y/n), you should've just-"

"-no." I shake my head, looking up at Loki as he held me tightly to his chest. "Everyone deserves to stay alive." I look at Natasha as Clint holds her up, tears in her eyes. "I have loved you all for so many years, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you..." I lift my hand, trying to summon my bag from somewhere in the world.

"What-" the back of Sams's head gets hit as Vision catches my backup.

"There is something I made for you guys... when I go..."

"I can't live without you (y/n), please don't leave me." Loki begs as he leans his forehead on mine. "I love you (y/n), I love you so much." I close my eyes, tears brimming my eyes and I didn't want to go as I felt Loki's anguish.

"I don't want to go..." I cry out weakly. "Loki I'm scared, I don't want to die again... I don't want to go..." I hear everyone start sobbing as I lose my breath and my ability to feel.

"I don't want too-"

I love you Loki, I'm sorry.

I breathe my last as the darkness takes over me for the very final time.