106

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loki, quit it." I huff out, cheeks blazing in embarrassment as he had me pinned against the wall, hugging me tight and kissing my neck. The people that walked by either ignored us or gave us judgy looks but that didn't stop Loki from tickling me with his lips.

"You're irresistible darling." He leans up and kisses my nose making me smile before pecking my lips. He gives me quick pecks that get longer every time Loki dives for my lips, stealing my breath away and making my heart race.

"Ok break it up you two!" Mobius harshly pulls Loki off me and he huffs in annoyance at the agent.

"We're on?" I ask and Mobius nods, a grin on his face.

"We're on." he walks off and I look at Loki as he fist pumps the air and I chuckle, both of us running after Mobius. "Just in case." Mobius hands Loki his daggers and he lights up immediately but pouts when the guard snatches them away and chucks them in a locker.

"I got you love." I whisper in Loki's ear, slowly flexing my fingers to bring Loki's daggers back out using my powers and hiding them in my hands.

"Gather around for a briefing. Roxxcart is a vast superstore common to the era." I hide behind Loki as the guard explains the mission, slipping my hands in his back pockets to put his daggers away while also grabbing a squeeze of his ass. Loki jumps and turns around, raising a brow at me as I wink at him and wrap my arms around his waist to hug him.

"And if you see a Loki, prune it."

"The bad Loki, preferably." Loki speaks up and I chuckle, him pulling me out from behind him and holding my hand as we walk through the gateway.

I suddenly get smacked with a torrid of rain and hail, faltering back from the strength and groaning from being drenched. "Oh for fucks sake-holy fucking shit" I gasp as I stare at the disaster in front, thunder rumbling through the earth as large sculptures and buildings flew around the air. "What year is this...?"

"2050." Mobius answers for me as I jump, turning to see the ocean submerging buildings on the outer areas.

"Well damn, the whole world goes to shit when I turn 49..."

"You know that's not how this works right..." Mobius says and I shrug, walking with Loki. I slow down and turn around, looking up at the sky as it thunders and I look over to see Loki do the same.

"You miss him too huh..." Loki sighs and nods, turning back around and dragging me with him to get inside the store. "Ugh, I'm going to get sick..." I sigh out, jealous that Loki was able to dry himself off.

"I got you too darling." Loki pats my head and his magic washes over me to dry my clothes off.

"Oh, that's better. Thank you!"

"The hell was that?" The guard exclaims.

"That was me using magic to dry my clothes." Loki says sarcastically and I chuckle at his attitude. "So I don't announce myself with every squeaky footstep like the rest of you." The lights suddenly start to flicker, everyone splitting up.

"Loki, (y/n) and I are gonna check out the Green House. We'll meet-"

"-no." The guard cuts off Mobius and they both start fighting.

"Ok, everyone just shut up!" I hiss lowly, making sure to keep my voice down. "Do you want the variant to know we're here? No? Well, keep your damn voices down!" I whisper yell and both adults look away in a huff. "Would it ease your mind if I went with him?" I ask Mobius, arms crossed and he thinks it over.