04

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly hear roaring and the sounds of people fighting against each other as I stood up with Frigga. I was with her in Odin's room once more to keep her company when the doors slam open to reveal Laufey.

"Frigga!" I gasp out as she goes to grab a sword but is slammed against a wall as Laufey shoves her to the side. "You leave her alone!" I hiss out as Laufey was about to grab her, my hand's fisted as my eyes glowed white. He moves away and I rush towards Frigga, cradling her head in my lap as she groans. 

"-so that you may know your death came at the hand of Laufey." I watch as he raises his dagger to kill Odin but he gest blasted away by Loki.

"And your death came by the son of Odin." Loki kills Laufey and I frown as Frigga instantly stands up, rushing towards her son.

"You saved him!"

"I swear to you, Mother, that they will pay for what they've done today." Loki peers at me over her shoulder and I sigh out before standing up and leaving the room to let the story continue. I had no place here as I stood outside under the night sky, waiting for the film to be over.

Wait, when it ends, do I disappear?

How long am I here for?

I frown at the thought, not hearing the thundering hooves until I get swept up on a horse again. "Loki!" I gasp as I was facing him, his hand on my hips. "What are you doing!? You need to stop sweeping me up on horses!"

"You said you will be there for me! You said you will no matter what. So tell me, does my plan succeed?" I frown at him as he stares down at me while riding to the Bifrost.

"I am by your side but that does not mean I will indulge in oncoming events. If I do, I may break your universe." Loki narrows his eyes at me.

"What use are you if you cannot even tell me this!?"

"I'm not some tool Loki! I am a person that cares about you!" I yell out and his eyes widen as the horse slows down once we reach the Bifrost.

"You don't need to care about me." Loki hisses out as he jumps down from the horse, stalking inside to destroy Jotunheim.

"Loki!" I jump down from the horse, stumbling over my feet as ice crawled over the bridge. "Stop this! Please!" I beg him, running inside to see that it was too late. Ice built and crawled over inside the Bifrost, crackling with electricity when Thor arrives. "This is genocide!" I scream out but he goes on to fight Thor. 

There has to be a way to stop this!

The brothers jump up to attack each other but we get blasted out from the Bifrost and onto the bridge. Loki attacks Thor from behind as he fooled him with an illusion but Thor managed to outpower him and have him on his back with his hammer on his chest. I look over at the Bifrost to see the space warp and twist.

"Thor!" I yell out and he goes near it, the wind whipping around us like crazy as I knelt next to Loki. "Destroy the bridge!" I yell out, picking up the hammer and throwing it towards him.

Hold on.

Did I just pick up the hammer!?

I gasp and look down at my hands in surprise as Thor hammered down against the bridge to destroy it. "What are you doing? If you destroy the bridge, you'll never see her again!" Loki yells out, slowly getting up with the spear.