20

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony suddenly gets up and goes into his suit before picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and I feel fear wash over me.

I know I'm ok flying by myself but putting my life in someone's hands is freaking me out!

"Tony don't!" His boots rev up and I shriek. "Tony! Tony! Don't! Tony don't-" I scream as we suddenly fly up into the air and I grip onto him tightly. "YOU ASSHOLE!" I scream loudly, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Ah Mr. Stark and Miss (y/n), you're back-" I tremble as Tony sets me back down on my feet in his lab, turning around to smack his chest over and over as he got out of the suit.

"Ow! (y/n)! I'm sorry! Stop!" Tony grabs my wrists to stop me and quickly picks me up to throw me over his shoulder again.

"Put me down! I've had enough of your antics! Put me down!" I try to wiggle myself from Tony's grip but he was strong. Ridiculously strong. I cross my arms and glared at him as Tony sets me down on my bed but it wipes away as I still see him shaking. "You had an attack Tony." I answer his unspoken question as he sits down on the bed next to me. "An anxiety or panic attack."

"Me?" I nod knowing it was because of New York.

"I-I can't have a panic attack-how-"

"-hey it's ok." I mumble out, patting Tony's back gently and he calms down.

"How did you know what to do?" I frown, sighing out thinking back to my own experiences.

"I've had many attacks myself. All random and all extremely painful." I wince, a phantom feeling in my chest and Tony frowns. "I despised them. I felt so pathetic and weak having random attacks like this. I didn't have anyone who could help besides myself but I don't want you going through those alone."

"Thank you (y/n)."

I hum as I danced around the living room, my headphones blasting through my head as I ate my noodles. I was bored as fuck since Tony was downstairs drinking his nightmares away. Tony gave me an unlimited credit card to spend on my travels and I had been country hopping the past couple of days, flying myself or using his private jet. I was taking a break at the moment, plopping myself down on the couch to binge-watch some tv shows.

"Uh, who are you?" I peek my head up and I see Pepper walk into the house and I wave at her.

"Pepper!" I wave at her and she realises who I was.