75

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... what are you wearing for tonights Halloween party?" I freeze as I was making my tea, panic washing over me when I turn around to face Tony drinking his coffee.

"Excuse me what."

"The party? For tonight?" Tony raises his brow at me.

"There's a party!?"

"Wait, you didn't know?" Tony gasps and I look at him with wide eyes.

"No! Why didn't anyone tell me there was a party!? I don't have any costumes to wear!"

"You should know me by now (y/n)! I love throwing parties! Especially during big holidays!" I glare at Tony and he throws his hands up. "Ok, you have my credit card and I'm lending you Happy to drive you around in one of my cars to buy yourself something slutty." I gasp at Tony's suggestion, sometimes wondering if he was my father figure or my wingman that tries to get me laid with some stranger.

"Ok calm down. I'm not getting a slutty costume. I want some effort in mine if I'm going to cross off celebrating my first ever Halloween and dressing up in a costume for a Halloween party off my bucket list." Tony shrugs.

"Ok, you do you but I expect you to be at the party in a costume." He walks off, talking to a DJ on his phone and I walk off to Loki's bedroom.

"So." I slam his door open and Loki jumps on his armchair with a book in his hand. "Tony is throwing a Halloween Party and no one told me." I groan as I flop onto his bed, trying to figure out what to wear.

"You didn't know?" I sit up as Loki continues reading.

"What do you mean I didn't know!? You knew!?" Loki nods and I frown at him. "And you didn't bother to tell me?"

"I'm not going so I didn't see the need."

"Wow. Such a great boyfriend." I sarcastically say and Loki raises a brow at me. "Well I'm going and I need to figure out a costume last minute!" Loki's jaw tenses.

"You're going? To one of Starks parties?"

"Duh, his parties rock. I get to live out my crazy young adult life, drinking and partying."

"You do realise he invites strangers right." Loki says and I wonder what he was insinuating.

"And? I don't really see a problem." Loki slams his book closed and stands up, stalking towards me. He holds my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek and I heat up from the possessive look in Loki's gaze.

"I don't want anyone touching my darling." Loki hisses softly and my heart skips a beat.

"L-Loki, no one would-" I suck in a breath when he suddenly leans over me, my back hitting the bed as Loki hovers above my body.

"Darling, you're an exquisite beauty," Loki leans down, his hands gripping my hips. "and I know for a fact that these pathetic male mortals will try to advance you." Lok nips my lips, leaning down to press a searing kiss on my neck.

"Then come with me." I breathe out, running my hands beneath Loki's shirt and over his bare back. "Show those males that I'm yours love..." I feel Loki smirk against my skin as he nibbles against my shoulder.

"Should I? Should I show those mortals who you belong to?" I whimper as Loki gently rakes his fingers across my bare back, trailing his kisses down my chest. "As you please darling. I'll do as you wish and accompany you to the party." As Loki continues to bite and lick down my neck, I manage to catch a glimpse of one of Loki's old leather suits that he doesn't wear anymore.