03

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I roll my eyes as Thor smirks and swings his hammer into the Jotun that name called him. "For fucks sake Thor! What is wrong with you!?" I yell out as the Jotuns start charging at us. I easily dodge their attacks surprisingly, not wanting to hurt anyone or anger anyone.

Oh, Loki's hot.

I squeal as he fights against a Jotun, throwing his daggers into them as they fall over. A jotun suddenly jumps from a high cliff and slams his hand down on the ground, ice travelling across the floor.

"Watch out!" I yell, my arms raised and I gasp as a burst of white light erupts from my hands, protecting one of Thor's friends from being injured as a shield surrounds him. "Oh my fucking god I have powers!?" I shriek as I get pulled behind a pillar, Loki standing over my body as a Jotun falls for one of his illusions and plummets into a hole.

"You need to stay hidden." Loki hisses out and I glare up at him.

"You brought me out here! That's on you!" He huffs and runs off into the fight as I watch from the sidelines. I see another of Thor's friends fighting a Jotun but a sneaky one comes up from behind him. "Fandral!" I rush towards him, my arms streaked with white lightning as I blast the spikes away from piercing him. "Thor! We need to go!"

"Then go!" He laughs and I fume, the streaks in my arms glowing brighter.

"You guys start running! I'll bring him!" everyone nods and runs off as I turn to Thor. Before he could hurt anyone else, I immobilise him with my powers. He struggles to move and he glares at me as I raise him from the ground, floating in the air. "Laufey, I'm truly sorry for this jackass but we gotta go!" I start bolting as I keep Thor next to me with my powers.

"Let me down! We must destroy the Jotuns!"

"Snap out of it! You've made things much more worse you asshole!" I yell back, looking behind me to see Laufey release a giant Jotun looking dog creature. "Oh, we are so screwed..." I pick up my dress and run faster, dodging the giant creatures as it pounds after us. 

"Hurry up!" Loki yells out when I manage to catch up to the others and Loki grabs my hand to tug me forward faster. The creature suddenly dives underground and I panic as I see the ground cracking and breaking beneath our feet. 

"It's under us!" I yell out, jumping over gaps until we reach the end of the cliff.

"Heimdall! Open the bridge!" Loki yells out and I drop Thor to the ground. The ground rumbles and I scream as the claws of the beast climb up in front of us, peering at all of us and growling.

"Oh my fucking god!" I hyperventilate as it stalks towards us and I start glowing like crazy.

"Lady (y/n)-" Loki hisses and drops my hand in pain as I burn him as the others try to calm me down. My lightning streaks crackle over my skin and up my face as I looked at the beast in fear.

"Breathe Lady (y/n)." Sif begs me and my powers circle around me, picking up debris and broken boulders. I scream out as my body burns, unable to hold back my powers as a blast erupts from my chest and fires straight into the beast. It stumbles back with a giant hole in its chest as I stumble to my knees, black dots flying around in my vision.

"(y/n)!" Loki runs up to me and holds me up as all I felt was exhaustion.

"I'm so tired..." I murmur, laying my head on his chest as he glares at Thor.