83*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loki smirked against my lips as he felt how my body shook in his arms easily, the relentless waves still driving me up against the glass as he gripped my hips. I moan against his lips as he slithers his tongue into my mouth, grinding against my core. I squeal in surprise when Loki suddenly turns me around harshly and presses my chest up against the glass, his hands arching my back behind me to continue grinding against my ass.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment, thinking someone might see us from the New York streets or the skyline buildings around us but it gets quickly replaced by the pleasure that makes me throw my head back as Loki kisses my neck. "What do you want me to do darling?" Loki purrs in my ear, everything suddenly slowing down from the frenzy of heat and mindless lust. He keeps his mouth on my skin, his fingers moving up my corset to fondle my breasts. I pant out as a short intense wave hits through my core, causing me to flinch back but Loki keeps me in my place against the glass.

"Loki..." I whine out and the pulses fade away and I breathe in heavily, leaning my forehead on the glass as Loki continues to remark the fading hickies on my neck. I cry out as the waves hit my nerves again, my body absolutely hot and sensitive from the stimulation. My skin prickled as Loki traced his fingers across my collarbone, trailing against the edge of my blouse in soft tantalising touches.

"I can feel your heartbeat darling, can feel it pounding for me~" Loki coos as he traces his finger against the top of my breasts, teasing me as he continued to trail his hands down lower. He brushes over my nipples and I instinctively push my chest forward but Loki tsks, moving away causing me to whine like a brat.

"You're a snake, you know that." I gasp out, the soft teasing pushing me near the edge as his fingers moved down further to lightly brush against my thigh while moving my skirt up. I close my eyes as I feel his fingers brush against my soaking core, brushing over the band of my underwear before moving away to trace patterns against my thigh. I knew Loki felt my frustration as he chuckled darkly against my neck, repeating the movement over and over but never touching me exactly where I wanted him to as I slowly became weaker from his teasing.

Please...

I beg in my head and Loki moves away from sucking on my neck to look at me through the glass, my body tensing up as I feel his hand push my underwear to the side. As soon as I feel him press against my clit, I shatter in his hands and my body crumbles against the glass as I moaned. The waves that rolled through my body intensified my orgasm in a never-ending pulsing, Loki holding me up as he toyed with my clit and rubbed against it.

I heaved out against the glass, my hot breath fogging the glass as the waves ebb away once more and I pray Loki doesn't bring it back so I could catch my breath. I felt a sense of pride wash through me, looking over my shoulder behind me to see Loki looking at me with a hungry look in his eyes and I knew he wasn't done with me.

"Don't think this is it darling." Loki hisses lowly, snapping my head to look forward again as he goes back to kissing my neck and I groan out as I felt Loki's cock press heavily against me in his suit. His eyes stare at me through the glass, lips attached to the skin of my neck as his fingers quickly shift my skirt up and tear away my underwear. I didn't have enough time to scold Loki as a moan rips from my mouth, his fingers delving into my cunt and stretching my walls open.

"Loki!" I scream out loud as his cock suddenly plunges deep into me, driving my body up harshly against the glass. I slam my fists against the glass as he pulls back and thrusts in deep back into me, holding my hips in a bruising grip to keep me in place as he fucked into me.

"You're going to take every-single-inch of me darling." I choke as Loki slammed his cock into me in rhythm of the intense waves he started up again, pounding up against my sensitive spot deep inside me non-stop and my senses completely silences as I let him ruin me again. Lewd sounds and screams spilled from my lips as Loki pulled out completely before driving his cock back inside me at an inhumane pace. I cried out, my nails sinking through the glass as my magic slightly parted the glass to let me hold on properly as Loki suddenly sped up.

"L-Loki~" I whimpered as I felt him reach up and pull down my blouse as my breasts spill over my corset, one of his hands palming and tugging onto them as the other hand gripped my hip to make sure I don't move. I couldn't keep up with Loki's pace, slumping against the glass as he pulled my ass back to fuck me against it. I cry out as he moves his hand away from my nipple to circle my clit, causing me to buck my hips back against his and allowing his cock to slam deeper into me.

"I want to fill you up darling, have you bulging with my cum so all you can feel is my heat." I whimper against his words as Loki presses his hand on my stomach to feel his cock distend against it, suddenly feeling him swell heavily inside my cunt. My eyes widen at the stretch and I quickly place my hand back against Loki's hip, to push him away or stop him, I don't know but he continues to split me open.

"Oh fuck~" I gasp out, my body shaking in his hold as I feel the knot in my stomach building terrifyingly quickly. There was too much going on through my body as Loki pushed my limits, the immense lust burning hot through my body. There was a particular time where Loki's thrust and his toying with my clit was in time with an especially intense wave, my body shutting down as my orgasm exploded through me intensely. A scream rang through the hallway, my vision blurred with dark spots as I came undone again but Loki wasn't done.

"Just a bit more princess-you're being such a good girl for me." Loki grits out, nibbling on my ear as his thrusts become slow but hard. I could feel him swell bigger inside of me, signalling him coming to a close.

"L-Loki-" I whine in a begging voice, my hand still on his hip and I gasp as he suddenly grips my chin to turn my head. He kisses me deeply, forcing my body further into the glass as he pushed his cock as far as he could into me before bursting. I moan loudly into his mouth as I felt his burning cum spill into me, filling me up heavily. Loki's cum spilled down my thighs but that didn't stop him from continuing to fill me up, emptying himself inside me as he rocked into me to bring us both down from our highs. Loki slowly fucks his cum into me and my body trembles from the feeling, leaning back from his lips to gulp some air.

Loki pants heavily against my hair, his hands running over my hips as I tried to regain my senses. It was almost as if my body had reset and I couldn't think, leaning my hot forehead against the coolness of the glass. I couldn't feel my legs, letting Loki hold me up in his arms as he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" I hum out, not registering his words and I feel his thumbs brush away the tears that streaked down my cheeks. I whimper softly as Loki slowly pulls his cock out of me, and picks me up bridal style knowing I couldn't walk. "Don't fall asleep yet darling, we need to clean you up." Loki heads to his bedroom that was literally next to us, locking the door behind him before heading to the bathroom and turning the bathtub faucet off. I was still dazed, looking up at Loki with blown wide pupils as he sets me down carefully against the edge of the tube to gently peel my clothes away. "My sweet girl~" Loki pecks my lips and I whine against his lips as he caresses my cheek before slinking my bare body in the warm water. I shudder, the soreness flooding back into me once my senses come back.

"Fuck Loki, every damn time..." I groan out, looking at him with a soft glare as he undresses and slides into the bath behind me. He chuckles in my hair that was still tied up, releasing it as he took the hair tie off before pulling me into his lap. I lean back against his chest in bliss as he wraps his arms around me, sending soothing pulses of magic to ease away the sore feeling.

"You know I can't help it (y/n), you entice me too much and I can't resist." Loki lathers his hands with soap, rubbing my skin across my body and being extremely gentle as I twitched from his touch since I was still sensitive. He cleans himself next and we lay in the hot water together just resting. "I love you (y/n)." Loki mumbles in my ear as he held me tightly.

"I love you too Loki." I look back at him with a tired smile and he kisses my head.