63

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loki, Valkyrie and I walked down the red glass floors, directed by the swarm of guards behind us as we headed towards the Grandmaster in his throne room. He holds out a hand for me when we reach the steps and I glance at Loki quickly, him nodding slightly and I take hold of the Grandmaster's hand so I reside next to him like the trophy I was supposed to be.

"I'm upset! I'm very upset!" The Grandmaster goes on a tantrum about Hulk being taken by Thor, me fidgeting with the jewels on my hand chain as I drowned out the conversation.

I feel a sense of warmth and comfort rush through me and I sigh softly, looking over at Loki as he stared at me. My jewels turned a faint rose colour and I faintly smile at the implication that Loki could feel what I felt and could send emotions back to me.

So it's definitely more than a tracker huh.

Loki clears his throat softly, knowing he heard me. "So, you're on the clock." Loki and Valkyrie look at each other as the Grandmaster dismisses us.

I quickly follow after them two as we walk down various hallways. "What have you done?"

"I don't answer to you, lackey."

"It's Loki." he grabs Valkyrie's arm and I just chill against the wall, admiring Loki's ass. "And you will answer to the Grandmaster." The two throws some punches until Valkyrie punches Loki in the face. His head flies back and he groans. The two stubborn Asgardian beings start fighting each other, making snide comments at each other.

"Loki don't-" I jump up to stop him going into Valkyries memories but it was too late as she pushed him off before knocking him unconscious. "You didn't have to do that you know." I sigh out, walking over to help Valkyrie pick up Loki.

"Yeah well, he pissed me off."

"He has that effect on everyone, unfortunately." I shrug as we drag Loki's body. "I'm (y/n) by the way. Not Angel."

"...Valkyrie." She hesitates before giving me a hand to shake and we continue to carry Loki's body.

"I wish I could pry these stupid things off me! Make it easier to carry him." I huff out and Valkyrie looks at me before passing me a remote.

"Thought you might want these. Swiped them off the Grandmaster when I realised your memory came back." I eagerly press the button, sighing in relief as the collar and cuffs drop off.

"Oh thank fuck!" I groan out, rolling my neck and wrists as I finally feel my power flow through my arms. I flex my fingers, waving over at Loki as his body gets lifted off Valkyrie.

"Impressive." I smile at her as she leads me to a random room to put Loki in. "I have a question."

"Shoot."

"How did you get wrapped up in all this?"

"Long version or short?"

"Short would be better."

"Well Loki and I are courting so I just got dragged with him I guess. Been close friends with the princes for a while now." I shrug and Valkyrie looks at me in disbelief.

"You could've done so much better than this guy." she says, pointing to Loki as he floats above us and into the chair before Valkyrie tied him up in chains.

"You should've seen him before his adorable goofy self. He was a sexy kind of bad boy." Valkyrie judges me and I shrug. "I've liked him for a long time and I'll happily take all of Loki. The good, the bad and the ugly."