1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

"Crack--" There was a sound, and the thick wooden door was suddenly opened forcefully.

The next second, a black shadow immediately ran out from the door. The sound of hurried footsteps was very loud on the corridor floor, and it was like the roar of drums in the quiet house, breaking the peaceful and silent atmosphere. As if running with the greatest strength in his life, Jing Xia ran downstairs and rushed towards the door without looking back.

"Master!"

Suddenly hearing this voice, the right hand that had touched the metal door handle suddenly stiffened. Jingxia slowly turned around and looked at the old man who called out to him in disbelief. I saw warm and bright sunlight shining into the house through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, and the light reflected the tiny dust particles in the air until they were visible.

Although his face was full of wrinkles, the old man straightened his back and smiled kindly: "Master, you are already in your twenties, why are you still rushing out so recklessly? Didn't someone from outside say that last week? Come on, do you want everyone to stay in the house and stop wandering around during this period?"

Listening to the concerned and worried voice, after just a moment of surprise and surprise, a layer of light mist slowly invaded Jingxia's eyes. His vision became increasingly blurry, and in the end, he could only feel the hot liquid dripping from the corners of his eyes and his heart beating violently in his chest.

Butler Wang.

Butler Wang watched him grow from a naive child.

To him when he was a child, his grandfather had always been a terrifying, solemn and solemn existence on crutches. And he didn't know since when, he regarded this kind and kind steward Wang as his grandfather. He once thought that when Steward Wang gets old in a few years, he will settle Steward Wang well and let Steward Wang, who has no children, enjoy his old age in peace.

But all of this was destroyed by the so-called abnormal sunspot activity.

It was during this summer that all radio signals around the world were interrupted. Internet signals disappeared, mobile phone signals were blocked, and even non-AC electromagnetic microwaves completely disappeared from everyones homes.

The world suddenly fell into panic.

No one knows how the countries on the other side of the ocean have solved the problem, because even the connections between cities can only rely on the most primitive manpower. Homing pigeons and the like have long been eliminated in modern society, and even if they exist, they cannot become a tool for communication between regions.

Because...the magnetic field is disordered.

These are what Jingxia later learned in the real apocalypse, but now, everyone thinks that what they are facing is just a sudden abnormal sunspot activity. This is not what the people said, but what the Chinese government told them when they sent people to evacuate people in the streets and alleys immediately after the sudden change.

It has to be said that after the so-called experts' explanations, people finally returned to their houses with some hesitation, avoiding direct sunlight and waiting for the short-term sunspot activity to end. But...it wasn't until the first person vomiting blood appeared in the building that someone finally couldn't hold it any longer.

The appearance of the first person who died from the disease can be said to be the result of long-term accumulation, but when the second person died from the disease, the third, the fourth, and even later, people appeared one after another like a domino effect, and people could no longer calm down. Come down.