63

☆ 63. Chapter 63

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63:

"How is the situation with S1...?"

His voice was very hoarse and torn, as if it had been rubbed against a blower, accompanied by a little coughing sound. Hearing such a voice, Jing Xia had no way of thinking that this man had a normal conversation with her an hour ago.

Qi Yang's face was very ugly, and he covered the lower half of his face with a translucent ventilator nasal mask. He pulled the nasal mask down with his hands and placed it diagonally next to his cheek. As he spoke, a layer of light mist appeared on the nasal mask, which quickly disappeared. He lay half-stretched on the bed, looking at the scene of Jingxia and Ji Chuancheng.

Jing Xia was slightly startled, and then replied: "S1? Do you mean this mutant beast?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Qi Yang nodded with difficulty and whispered: "Well, it is...ahem...important Experimental materials."

After understanding what the other party meant, Jingxia quickly turned around and looked down at the situation in the box. As soon as he lowered his head, his eyes met a pair of fearful and bright eyes. I saw that the front end of the pair of animal pupils was relatively round, but the ends of the eyes were narrow and long. A ferocious scar stretched from the eyelid of the right eye to the lower end, revealing red and white bloodshot and flesh.

Its entire body was curled up in the corner of the box, and there was a black circular scar on its forehead, which seemed to be left by the energy cannon. Even though it looked too weak to struggle and move, its eyes were always staring at Jingxia with a guarded look.

It was like a cub that had been cornered, preparing to use its last strength for a final counterattack.

This idea suddenly came to his mind. Jingxia was stunned for a while, then turned around and replied: "It's in a good condition. Although the injuries on its body are quite serious, it doesn't bleed anymore and the wounds have healed. But..." Thinking After a long while, Jing Xia finally asked: "It seems that no one bandaged its wounds. Are the assistants unwilling?"

After a few minutes of familiarity, Qi Yang was able to speak normally, although his voice was still hoarse and low. "They didn't dare to treat it without me. It... was very rebellious."

Thinking of the mutated beast's previous rebellious behavior, Jing Xia said, "Yeah. But it is recovering very well now. You don't have to worry."

"What kind of mutant beast is this?" A magnetic low-pressure voice suddenly sounded, and Ji Chuancheng reached out and suddenly closed the box door with a "snap".

Qi Yang slowly raised the corners of his lips. Because his face was too pale, his smile was not as sharp and aggressive as before, but instead looked a little fragile. "In terms of appearance and organ structure, I can't tell its type. After DNA comparison, it's not similar to any creature we've known before."

Hearing this, Jing Xia frowned slightly. rise.

Probably because he has not fully recovered from his illness, Qi Yang spoke slowly but clearly enunciated: "It has a total of 24 pairs of chromosomes, and its DNA is similar to that of many marine organisms, such as dolphins, manta rays, etc. Almost every pair of chromosomes They are all different, but when combined together, their appearance does not look like the characteristics of these creatures."

Jing Xia said in a solemn tone: "Are you sure... this mutant beast only has a strong self-healing ability?"

Leaning on the white soft On the pillow, Qi Yang couldn't help but chuckle: "You don't believe in my ability? I'm sure that from the first time I caught it, it was a C-level mutant. So far, it is also. In addition to being powerful In addition to its incomprehensible self-healing ability, its attack power is very low, and ordinary evolvers can capture it."