86

☆ 86. Chapter 86

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86

"Zheng——"

The air blade had just approached Qi Yang's cheek when it was suddenly struck away by a sharp and sharp water blade. The transparent water blade almost condensed into ice. When it knocked the air blade aside, it also shattered into ice slag on the ground.

Qi Yang and S1 both turned around in surprise. Before they could fix their eyes, they saw five or six more cone-shaped knives that were about to turn into ice, shooting at S1 quickly. The speed was so fast that it almost disappeared from the naked eye, cutting through the air and stabbing.

S1 suddenly dodged to the right with his right arm on the ground. Even though he had reacted as quickly as possible, his arm was still cut open by a sharp awl, and a little blood dripped out.

Qi Yang half-stretched his body and looked at the visitor.

I saw the person coming from the rugged place with long legs, walking slowly and vigorously step by step. His eyes were fixed on S1, and even though the latter had been slightly injured, his vigilance did not let go at all.

His cold and indifferent eyes lowered and glanced at Qi Yang. His gaze paused for a moment at the broken part of his right arm, then turned to look at S1 and said: "You are not a human being."

This is an affirmative sentence.

S1 narrowed his eyes dangerously at the man who suddenly appeared. Instead of answering his question, he asked: "Who are you?"

Ji Chuan's straight eyebrows frowned, and there was another sharp cone between his right hands. knife formed. The awl was vaguely like ice, and its stab was sharp and shone with a cold light in the sunlight.

Before he could speak, Qi Yang, who looked slightly embarrassed at the side, smiled and said: "S1, with his skills, he can kill an A-level mutant in 30 seconds. Do you want to die?"

This sentence had just landed. , the two people who were facing each other turned to look at Qi Yang.

Ji Chuancheng frowned, clearly showing his displeasure. S1 was surprised. He didn't understand why the other party suddenly reminded him. But the next moment, he turned around and left without much thought. His movements were so fast that Ji Chuancheng just took a step to chase, and then gave up.

Looking down at the man with a smile on his lips with a cold face, Ji Chuancheng said in a cold voice: "What are you doing?"

Qi Yang struggled to push himself up with his left arm, his expression calm and composed: "Me? Being mutated by the beast He was intercepted and almost killed." As he said that, he walked to the bloody pool of blood, lowered his head and picked up his right hand, and said calmly: "Tsk, tsk, I wonder if Qin Chu can still catch it. "

Ji Chuancheng frowned. He looked at Qi Yang's thin back with a complicated expression: "Is that a mutant beast just now? S1... is the one you have done experiments on. If he can transform into a human form, he What level is it?"

Qi Yang casually put his right hand into his pocket. The fingers on it had turned black and purple, and half of them were exposed outside the pocket. He looked extremely terrifying - there was a severed hand in his pocket, but he walked up to Ji Chuancheng with a chuckle and said: "In my judgment, it is at least SS level. Going up... I don't know anymore."

There was still no expression on Ji Chuancheng's indifferent and handsome face, and he quietly looked down at the man who was smiling to himself. Not long after, a small black dumpling suddenly spread its claws and ran over from a distance. The direction was exactly the direction Ji Chuan came from.