13

☆ 13. Chapter Thirteen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

Ji Chuancheng's gun skills were something Jing Xia had learned in his previous life. This guy held up the A-2 type murder machine studied by the madmen in the research office, and with just one look, he killed the gunman who had just jumped up from the horizon. The Class A mutant bird fell to the ground.

That thing is just a little black spot in Jing Xia's eyes! Of course, it has something to do with the physical evolution of the later evolvers, but Ji Chuanmao's title of sharpshooter was recognized by countless evolvers in the apocalypse.

Therefore, as long as he said it hit the abdomen, Jingxia would not have any doubts.

"Is this okay? Ahem..." Butler Wang's wrinkled face showed a puzzled expression. Just as he was about to get up and walk over, he suddenly felt something tugging on his trousers. Butler Wang lowered his head and saw that the little black dumpling was trying hard to pull on his pants with his two thick calves and refused to let go. Because the force was too strong, he suddenly fell backwards, and then he kept crawling. He stood up and grabbed himself again.

Butler Wang was stunned: "Jiji? What's wrong?"

"Jiji" was the name of this little black dumpling, and Jingxia got it casually.

"Chichi! Chichi! Chichi! Chichi!"

Don't go! ! ! It's still there! ! !

Qin Chu stretched out his hand to block Butler Wang's way, and said seriously: "Steward Wang, that thing is not dead."

As soon as Qin Chu finished speaking, as if to verify her words, a yellow-black shadow swathed across the sky. Mutated grass burst out. The whole body is as long as sharp needles, all of which are covered with black guard hairs. The back is covered with black guard hairs, and the abdomen that is close to the ground is covered with tawny guard hairs.

The entire face is mainly black, but there are two white spots under the ears. Its eyes exuded a cruel and fierce light, and its sharp teeth were bared. Thick saliva flowed from between the half-yellow teeth, and steam evaporated as soon as it touched the ground. The claws are also extremely sharp. It digs at the soil on the ground, causing yellow sand and soil to fly.

"Yellow Weasel." Ji Chuan made a judgment with a calm expression, and his right hand calmly touched the handle of the knife at his waist.

Jingxia looked at the opponent's body shape that had hardly changed much, and continued to add: "Among small land mammals, those whose body shape has not changed generally are basically lower than D level." After a pause, Jingxia said: "This is a There is a high possibility of an E-level mutant weasel."

A sharp cry of "buzz" suddenly sounded, and the mutant weasel shook a huge furry tail, and ran towards Jingxia with just a scratch. When it got up from the ground, the mottled wounds on its abdomen caused by being hit by the pistol were completely exposed to Jing Xia's eyes.

Jingxia turned sideways subconsciously. Probably due to the injury, the speed of this yellow weasel was obviously much slower. Even when he was caught off guard, Jingxia perfectly avoided the opponent's attack. Just as he breathed a sigh of relief, he suddenly saw the weasel extend its claws and claw hard at his eyes.

"!"

He immediately bent back and lowered his waist. While avoiding the sudden attack, Jing Xia hit the yellow and black figure with his right fist. As soon as the yellow weasel was pushed out half a meter and fell to the ground, Jingxia suddenly realized that he was now unable to perform such a difficult action. Before he could react, he suddenly felt a pull on his waist, and Jingxia was pulled to his feet.