105

☆ 105. Chapter 105

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 105

A thick layer of dark clouds drifted from the distant sky, blocking the already dim light even dimmer. Only the sounds of fighting and howling could be heard on the entire beach, and the smell of blood had completely covered up the salty smell of the sea breeze.

Jing Xia quickly pulled the body of an evolved person who was whipped away by the killer whale. He followed the man's flying movements and took a few steps back before he stabilized his body. On the other side, other evolvers of Group A were fighting with the mutant killer whale. Ji Chuancheng's position happened to be very close to Jingxia, so he hurried over.

"How is it?"

Jing Xia shook his head vigorously: "It's just a scratch."

Ji Chuancheng nodded quickly, and then said, "You should pay attention to recovering your strength first." Then he raised his long A-9 murderous hand and pointed his finger. He quickly assembled the launching equipment and fired a gun with a "whoosh".

There were many things to worry about with this attack, such as the attacking and delaying evolvers around the killer whale, so the position was not very tricky, so that the killer whale suddenly dodged and dodged the terrifying shell.

After the last bullet was hooked, Ji Chuancheng threw down the heavy gun in his hand without any hesitation, but there was not enough time for him to approach and attack again. The huge black mutant beast suddenly stopped and everything With a movement, he turned his huge head and looked at the vast blue ocean behind him.

On the other side, the mutant conger eel's lightning bombardment also stopped.

Only those low-level mutants below B level were still attacking forward. It was not until the roar of the killer whale that they completely calmed down and organized themselves together in an orderly manner and retreated towards the coastline.

The battle situation returned to what it was like at the beginning in just five minutes.

Except for the corpses lying on the ground and the dazzling blood, everything seems to be the same, but in fact, a tragedy has occurred that can never be undone.

Countless evolvers stared at the salivating and disgusting mutated beasts with red eyes. They didn't dare to look at the ground. They were afraid that just one look would completely break their spirits and they would attack and attack again and again regardless of the cost.

Jing Xia was panting slightly. He simply bandaged the bleeding hole on his arm with a simple medicine produced by the research institute. Then he stood next to Ji Chuancheng and raised his head to confront the huge and burly mutant beasts.

In the middle of the mutant beasts, the mutant conger eel and the mutant killer whale stood on both sides, making way for a passage. I saw a man in black clothes approaching step by step, passing through the mountains and seas composed of mutant beasts, and approaching calmly.

He had a pale and sinister handsome face, slightly shoulder-length black hair, and although his body looked very thin, the sense of danger hidden under his clothes made Jingxia tightly hold the cold sword in his hand, feeling involuntarily fearful in his heart. Tremble.

Suddenly he felt a touch of warmth on the back of his right hand. Jing Xia looked up along the hand covering her and saw Ji Chuan Chengzheng shaking his head gently. His heart calmed down instantly, but the almost crazy evolvers behind him were staring at the sudden appearance of S1, with hatred and... horror.