74

☆ 74. Chapter 74

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74

Su Weishang looked at the scene in front of him and always felt...a little strange.

The tents in the medical area are all white in color, and he is now lying in such a huge tent. On the two beds on both sides, there were evolutionaries lying wailing in pain. In this war, he seemed to be seriously injured, but in comparison, it could only be regarded as a minor injury.

Su Weishang watched with a complicated expression as a nurse walked out of the tent door holding bloody gauze, and then a handsome man opened the curtain and walked in.

Su Weishang raised her bright red lips immediately, revealing a gentle and kind smile. He blinked his big cat eyes, showing a sense of pity, and whispered: "Jiqing, are your injuries okay?"

Wu Jiqing's left hand was hanging around his neck with a bandage, and there was also a bandage on his forehead. Covered with thick gauze, he looks pretty good and has a rosy complexion. But no matter how you look at it, it seems that his walking posture is a bit hesitant. When he dragged the stool and sat in front of Su Weishang's hospital bed, he subconsciously kept a distance of half a meter.

This distance is not big, and Su Weishang didn't notice it.

The young man's delicate and beautiful face seemed to be covered with one hand, and the clear light-colored pupils reflected Wu Jiqing's dilemma. He smiled and said: "Jiqing, why don't you speak?"

Wu Jiqing hesitated for a long time, and finally reluctantly He said perfunctorily: "I'm fine. Xiao...Xiao Shang, how is your injury?"

Su Weishang looked at his plaster leg hanging on the metal bed frame and said helplessly: "When the doctor came today, he said It will probably take a few days before I can get out of bed, but I still have to use crutches to walk. But dont worry, Jiqing, my injury is not serious, its nothing serious, Sister Qin Chu also said it." The last tone was a little more serious. It had a playful coquettish flavor, but obviously it didn't get the effect Su Weishang wanted.

I saw Wu Jiqing's handsome eyebrows slowly frowning, and a ray of light flashed in his eyes: It's just that your injuries are not serious, which makes people feel the scariest. That's... an S-class mutant that even I can't kill!

Seeing Wu Jiqing's silence, Su Weishang was keenly aware that the atmosphere was getting awkward. He immediately changed the topic with a smile: "Jiqing, you don't know, the doctor's actions today were so rough. When he was checking my body, he suddenly He accidentally cut my hand with a utility knife. I dont know how he carries a knife with him. Its really strange.

As he said that, the innocent and pitiful young man deliberately raised his right hand, only to see the fair and delicate skin on the back of his hand. There was a seven-centimetre-long bloody gash across his body. He had been given medicine and some basic treatments, but it was inevitably destined to leave a scar.

Wu Jiqing was stunned when he saw this: "How could you be so careless?"

Seeing that this topic aroused the other party's interest, Su Weishang immediately complained aggrievedly: "I don't know, maybe the doctor is too young. If it is Sister Qin Chu, , I will definitely not make such a simple mistake."

The two evolvers on one side, who were so seriously injured that it was difficult to turn over and could only lie down and listen to the soft voice of Little White Lotus, all said speechlessly after hearing Su Weishang's words. He rolled his eyes and lamented the other party's hopelessness: Don't say that you, a traitor, sold our information to the enemy before. Even if you are innocent, how can Captain Qin Chu Qin have so much free time to take care of you personally? Is this the slightly injured person? !