109

☆ 109. Chapter 109 Twenty Years of Kiss (Part 2)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 109 Twenty Years of Kiss (Part 2)

"My mother is dead."

The other party suddenly started to talk to her, which made Jingxia a little uncomfortable. It took him a while to react, and then he said: "I'm sorry, Xiaocheng, I don't know your mother..."

"It doesn't matter." Ji Chuancheng lowered his eyes slightly, looking calmly at the person on the ground who was about to see through him. Brick. His narrow and beautiful eyes shone with a light of loss and sadness. He thought he was hiding it well, but he was still alertly noticed by Jing Xia who was standing beside him.

While stretching out his hand to cover the back of the goddess's hand, Jing Xia ate tofu and said, "Xiao Cheng, did you know? My grandmother also passed away last year." As he said that, Jing Xia raised her palm-sized face to look at the silence. In the dark night, he said: "My grandma loves me the most. She secretly gives me a piece of chocolate as dessert every day. My mother doesn't know about it even now."

Ji Chuancheng was a little confused about what the other party wanted to say, but he had been good since he was a child. However, his cultivation prevented him from interrupting the boy's words.

Under the moonlight, the boy's already pretty face looked a bit transparent. Ji Chuancheng's heart moved slightly, but he did not take his hand away from the boy's hand.

"Xiao Cheng, you cried so sadly just now. Your mother must be very good to you, right?"

Ji Chuancheng thought for a while, then nodded gently: "Yeah."

"Then you can't be sad!" Glib-tongued , the "advantage" of pretending to be stupid and being good continues to shine: "If your mother knew you were like this, she would definitely be very sad."

Ji Chuancheng lowered his head sadly and whispered: "But she I can't see it anymore."

"Who said that!" Jingxia's mind turned and she blurted out the nonsense she had with the class next door in the kindergarten every day: "After your mother dies, she will turn into a star and hang in the sky, and you will see her forever. It's yours."

Ji Chuancheng was slightly stunned, and asked innocently and childishly: "Really...?"

Jingxia nodded matter-of-factly: "That's for sure, I saw grandma's star twinkling towards me a few days ago. Two times. Look, is that star particularly bright? That's my grandma!"

Ji Chuancheng looked in the direction of Jingxia's fingers, and sure enough he saw an extremely bright star blinking at him twice. . He paused for a moment, and his simple thinking, which had not been "contaminated" by the boy next to him, suddenly accepted the other party's big lie.

Seeing the dumbfounded look on his face, Jing Xia naturally knew that he had taken the bait.

He happily touched the goddess's slippery little hand and said: "Xiaocheng, don't be sad, you still have me! As long as I, Jingxia, are here, the entire kindergarten will not dare to bully you! Oh, by the way, you are Which kindergarten are you from? How come I've never seen you before?"

After hearing this, Ji Chuancheng's thoughts slowly returned. He looked at the boy puzzled and replied subconsciously: "I'm not in kindergarten..."

"Ah! You haven't been to kindergarten?!" There was a look of disgust in his tone.

"..."

During the process of arguing with this shameless little gangster, Ji Chuancheng was almost always the one listening. Time passed slowly as he listened to this little hooligan who mistakenly thought he had never been to kindergarten exaggeratedly bragging to himself about his arrogance in the class.