88

☆ 88. Chapter 88

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 88

As soon as he finished speaking, Wu Jiqing was suddenly sucked forward by an inexplicable force.

The force came so suddenly that Wu Jiqing could not react and could only passively lose control of his body. At the same time, Su Weishang held up a huge shaped wind blade and slashed at Wu Jiqing with a knife in his right hand.

"Zheng——"

Jingxia's water knife fell to the ground with a sound, shattering into pieces and becoming a trail of water on the ground.

"Jingxia!"

Su Weishang's roar was accompanied by the fierce and desperate wind blade striking at Jingxia. The wound on Jingxia's waist had not yet completely healed. When he dodged the wind blade, it tore at the wound, causing him to groan slightly.

Over there, Wu Jiqing, who was suddenly free, was on guard and started fighting fiercely with Su Weishang.

Jing Xia held on to the wound that cracked and started to bleed again, barely holding on to her body.

If we were to say that the person who knew the most about Su Weishang's attack would definitely not be Jing Xia, let alone Ji Chuancheng, but Wu Jiqing.

Even with the experience of dealing with Su Weishang in his previous life, Jingxia's understanding of Su Weishang in terms of fighting was far inferior to Wu Jiqing's. When those rumors did not appear, Su Weishang had been fighting with Wu Jiqing with supernatural powers. Later, after the rumors spread, Su Weishang often invited Wu Jiqing to fight in order to gain Wu Jiqing's trust.

Both of them are very proficient and familiar with each other's methods, and when they apply it at this time, they have an unexpected "tacit understanding". Except for his mediocre fighting skills, Wu Jiqing's ice-type abilities and supernatural powers were much higher than Su Weishang's, but the latter had a weird space. It could be said that he could completely equalize the gap and even vaguely surpass it.

Jingxia's face turned pale because of the loss of blood. He looked at the two men with swords facing each other ten meters away, and saw that both of them were covered in glory, but what could not be ignored was that Wu Jiqing was slightly at a disadvantage.

If this trend continues, Wu Jiqing will definitely be killed first.

I don't know how long it took, but suddenly, a cluster of piercing ice picks suddenly shot out from the ground, catching Su Weishang off guard and being pierced through his ankle. He staggered and exposed a flaw. Upon seeing this, Wu Jiqing immediately stabbed him with a cold blue ice sword, and was about to stab Su Weishang in the chest!

Suddenly! The situation suddenly reversed!

Su Weishang smiled evilly and suddenly pulled out a long knife from nowhere. Although the blade was damaged, there were a lot of black blood on it. When Wu Jiqing saw clearly, he was already less than half a meter away from the blade and could not stop his attack at all!

"Wu Jiqing, you hypocrite, pfft..."

Su Weishang's voice suddenly stopped, and a mouthful of blood suddenly spurted out from his mouth. The long knife in his hand suddenly tilted and stabbed Wu Jiqing on the left side of his abdomen, but did not hit the original heart position. He slowly lowered his head and stared blankly at his cold chest.

I saw a long transparent water-like knife piercing through his chest, half of it exposed. The fragile-looking water knife had now condensed into an ice knife. The transparent texture was stained with bright red blood, which was still flowing out from the wound and wet his front.