66

☆ 66. Chapter 66

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66

The blue and clear sky is clean and transparent, with no clouds floating or dust covering it. The sun was shining straight down, as if to make up for the regret that it had not penetrated the dark clouds yesterday. The heat was so fierce that the earth was boiling hot.

The construction work of the coastal dam has unknowingly reached the final stage. The dam, which is more than 30 meters high, is made of the strongest granite mixed with carbon nanotechnology, with a Mohs hardness of close to 7. Many people are still working hard to stabilize the dam's safety.

The early morning sun penetrates the air, leaving mottled shadows on the blue sea. The sun was shining brightly and the temperature was gradually rising. However, a few hours later, the thick clouds similar to yesterday's were once again drifting over from the horizon.

Yu Kai put down what he was doing and straightened his body. His resolute face was illuminated by the fading sunlight, his brows were furrowed and his expression was solemn.

This large dark cloud came earlier than yesterday, and it was more...heavy.

The sky was getting darker and the speed was faster, as if a ferocious storm was brewing, and danger was looming.

"Something's wrong, take the non-evolved people away from here first." Yu Kai quickly issued an order, and a team immediately went out and began to evacuate the ordinary people near the beach.

Where Yu Kai's sight stopped, there were splashes of water on the long horizon. The white foam was hidden in the deep blue, making it difficult to detect, but Yu Kaidi discovered the heresy under careful observation.

However, after a while, the splash of water became larger and larger, and became more and more violent. When it finally rolled to 2 kilometers near the beach, it had already become a

tsunami in everyone's eyes - a tsunami nearly 20 meters high!

A look of horror appeared on the face of everyone on the embankment, and Yu Kai immediately shouted: "Emergency report! At least the A-level mutant is attacking, so everyone in the base must retreat quickly! We..." "

Yu... ...Captain Yu!" A trembling voice slowly sounded, and a short and thin man looked at the black giant beast that appeared behind the tsunami but was completely unobstructed with horrifying eyes: "That one... too An A-level mutant beast?"

--------

In a brand-new laboratory on the second underground floor of the research institute, everyone was calm and did not speak. Even the breathing was deliberately lowered. Under the bright high-wattage shadowless lamp, the assistants looked at the quiet black box placed in the center of the long metal bed.

They wore blue masks and white latex gloves, leaving only a small gap of five centimeters to reveal their eyes, carefully staring at the flat box. Not long after, the door on the other side of the laboratory opened to both sides, and Qi Yang walked in wearing an ordinary, clean white coat.

His eyes suddenly touched the solemn people in the laboratory. His steps paused for a moment, and then he raised the corners of his lips and said jokingly: "Do you think you are going to perform surgery on it? He is so well-dressed. How could he be operated on before?" I never saw you being so serious when I was using the knife." After a pause, he snorted coldly: "Take off all these things that are binding you, and today I will give you a physical lesson on the anatomy of mutant beasts."