89

☆ 89. Chapter 89

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 89

Ever since the first "Bloody Day" when mutant beasts suddenly attacked the zoo in S City, humans and mutant beasts have been on opposing sides. It can even be said that humans are at a slight disadvantage in front of these mutant beasts.

The geographical location near the sea gives City S an extremely convenient transportation advantage before the end of the world. With rail and road transportation extending in all directions, it will also become the preferred destination for most surviving humans after the end of the world. However, it is precisely this advantage of developed port resources that makes it face tens of millions of marine mutant beasts.

The mutant beasts can choose to evacuate, but humans can only choose to strengthen their defenses again and again.

Their fortress is a vast ocean that cannot be broken through, while humans can only defend the city.

You cannot give in, because a single concession... will only reduce your own scarce territory and expand the enemy's scope of occupation.

Walking on this beach blown by the roaring sea wind, hundreds of evolvers and medical staff are collecting information about the deceased and the corpses of mutant beasts. They silently record the information about each deceased person, then gather the corpses, and make final destruction.

Yu Kai was responsible for the integration of the mutated beast corpses in this area, and arranged for the power-type evolutionists to drag their smelly and huge bodies from the damaged cracks in the dam into the base, and send them to the research institute for further research and anatomy.

This time the medical area is no longer a large army-green tent, but a group of short houses near District 80. From time to time, people in white coats were busy walking in and out, and some evolutionaries who were seriously injured and died were sent out with white cloths covering their heads.

Jing Xia's body still felt a little weak, because the position between her waist and abdomen could not be used at all. But he still supported his body and walked out of his six-person ward. As soon as he climbed to the second floor, he met Ji Chuancheng who was coming down from upstairs.

Ji Chuancheng frowned when he saw Jing Xia's pale face. He quickly stepped forward to support him and asked, "Why did you come out? You should rest more. There are more injured people this time than last time. Base Only Qin Chu here has healing powers, and she can't heal you for the time being."

Jingxia's injury was not light, there was a blood hole about one centimeter deep from the third rib on her left waist to her lower back, and even her skin and flesh were broken. Rolled out. But compared to other evolvers with broken limbs and broken internal organs, this kind of injury is indeed a minor injury.

Jing Xia shook his head slightly: "I feel fine, and the doctor did a good job. I don't need to waste a bed." After a pause, he pulled Ji Chuancheng and asked, "What is Qin Chu doing now?" What? I just saw a few seriously injured people being treated by other doctors, but she was not there."

Ji Chuancheng suddenly fell silent.

Jing Xia's anxious and irritable mood slowly eased as her deep and gloomy eyes stared quietly at Jing Xia's body. He had just seen a lot of seriously injured evolvers who had been pushed in along the way, and... some people who had been confirmed dead. No matter how many times I experience this feeling of impact, I can never let it go.

Ji Chuancheng sighed: "She is taking over for Qi Yang."

Jing Xia was stunned and subconsciously repeated: "Taking over?!"