33

☆ 33. Chapter Thirty-three

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

"Brother, we meet again." It was still the gentle and clear voice. A bright smile bloomed on Su Weishang's lips, and then he turned to look at the indifferent and cold man aside, his eyes lingering for a long time. He continued: "Long time no see, Brother Ji."

Jing Xia snorted coldly.

Ji Chuancheng glanced at Jingxia thoughtfully, then nodded slightly.

Su Weishang didn't seem to notice Jing Xia's cold attitude. He continued to smile and said: "It's fate that we can meet here. Are you coming to the competition area to train?"

Looking at the young man's dazzling smile, Jing Xia slowly Di actually opened the corner of his mouth and said in a gentle manner: "Yes, but we don't know much about this yet. Can you demonstrate it for us?" The tone was very sincere and serious. After changing the cold and indifferent attitude just now, Lian Jichuan Chengdu looked at the young man several times in surprise.

Hearing this, Su Weishang's clear eyes suddenly widened. But it only took a moment for him to recover immediately: "Brother... what do you mean?"

Jing Xia sneered in his heart, but pretended to be easy-going on the surface: "Su Weishang, we haven't seen you for so long, I I miss you a little too." Listening to Jing Xia's words, the smile on Su Weishang's face froze. They had obviously met outside the base a few days ago. "It's rare that we meet each other in the competition area. How about we have a competition? Because I am still a newcomer and have not fought against the enemy much. Naturally, my level is not enough. You are so careful and caring about me, so you must be able to guide me well. Me."

These words were said so accurately that Wu Jiqing felt a little strange while touching his head.

How do you feel...this is nothing like what A Jing would say.

But Jingxia acted as if nothing had happened, and as if he had always had this attitude towards Su Weishang. He has a confident smile on his open and delicate face, which makes people fall in love with him at first sight.

It's not that he didn't do these superficial things that Su Weishang could do in the past, but it just

felt artificial.

However, he increasingly discovered that it was because of these artificial things that some people who could not see the truth were kept in the dark, and he was the one who suffered in the end. If you can do something easily, why not do it? He didn't mind using Su Weishang's sharp blade to beat him back to his original shape.

The handsome and indifferent man lowered his eyes and stared deeply at the frustrated young man for a long time. Others might not be able to detect the young man's proud tail, which is almost raised to the sky, but Ji Chuancheng can easily detect Jing Xia's proud gesture from the corners of Jing Xia's slightly raised lips. Like a confident little fox, waiting to show off and accept praise.

There was an imperceptible smile in his deep black eyes. Ji Chuancheng raised his eyes and glanced at the pale Su Weishang, then turned away without caring, and met Jing Xia's.

"No accidents will happen. Jing

Xia received this assurance from Ji Chuancheng's eyes. Although he was a little surprised, somehow he suddenly felt a warmth in his heart, flowing out from his heart and spreading throughout his body.

Raising an eyebrow, Jing Xia replied -

"You still don't believe in my strength?"

His thin lips were slightly hooked, Ji Chuan smiled but said nothing.