56

☆ 56. Chapter 56

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56:

Time seems to pass extremely long at this moment.

The three of them, Jingxia and Xia, no longer sat obediently on their chairs. They all concentrated on looking at the scene in the opposite room seriously. Zhang Sijing's complexion began to turn pale due to nervousness, as if she had overdrawn a lot of her powers and was not quite used to it.

Everything was progressing steadily as expected by everyone, and the warm white light in the girl's palm also silently hinted that the experiment was proceeding smoothly.

Just when the white light became brighter and more stable, Zhang Sijing suddenly exclaimed, then suddenly fell backwards, almost falling to the ground! The white light covering Su Weishang's forehead also disappeared in an instant. The young man who should be under anesthesia seemed to mutter in discomfort, and his slender brows frowned slightly, as if he was about to wake up from anesthesia.

Qi Yang immediately turned his head and glanced at the experimental assistant, who immediately increased the amount of anesthesia, successfully calming Su Weishang's uneven eyeballs and his breathing gradually stabilized.

Zhang Sijing reluctantly stood up holding the heavy black machine. As soon as she raised her head, she looked at Qi Yang, who had a solemn expression, with trembling eyes in fear and fear, and said tremblingly: "Young... Major, this person... this People are not normal!"

These words were like thunder, exploding as soon as they hit the ground, shocking everyone.

Ji Chuancheng immediately turned on the communicator. The next second, a deep male voice sounded throughout the laboratory, with a hint of anxiety: "What is the problem? Is there anything abnormal about him?"

Zhang Sijing trembled with fear: "Yes ...He is devouring my powers! When I probably detected his...his chest, I felt an attraction like a black hole, swallowing up all my powers. I wanted to take it back, But I felt like I was being pulled by something. That kind of powerful suction force almost exhausted all my powers!"

Seizing the key point in his words, Qi Yang raised his eyebrows and asked, "Suction force? "

Yes!" Zhang Sijing finally seemed to have suppressed the fear from the bottom of her heart. She swallowed and replied: "Major Qi, it's not just my power, I feel that when I come into contact with 'it' , the blood, tissues, and bones all over the body were making a creaking sound, as if they were being sucked in. But... I vaguely felt that if it was really sucked in, I'm afraid - I would die." "It

's Su Weishang's . A mysterious power!" Jing Xia's suddenly high-pitched voice sounded in both rooms at the same time along the circuit of the communicator. He whispered to himself again: "Is it a superpower? No... he doesn't have dual superpowers. His wind power is indeed normal, so what exactly is this..."

"Is there anything else abnormal?" A calm voice sounded next to Jing Xia, interrupting him.

He subconsciously turned his head and looked to the side, only to see Ji Chuan looking deeply at the young man in the center of the laboratory. Except for Yanli's exquisite face, everything looked ordinary and no abnormality compared to other people of the same age. However, such a normal boy had a special power that everyone present could not understand.

This period of time has allowed Zhang Sijing to calm down enough. She suppressed the cold and bone-eroding feeling of death in her heart, thought seriously for a while, and then replied: "Although the contact was very brief, I am very sure that in my When the supernatural power was sucked in by that force, I obviously encountered an abnormality in the weak interaction of molecular quarks. Just like the piece of green jade that Major Qi asked me to test before, the ckm matrix element was abnormal."