38

☆ 38. Chapter 38

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38

Qi Yang... stole things very quickly. When he sent someone to deliver the green and crystal jade to Jing Xia, Jing Xia was still stunned and didn't react. It was obvious that Su Weishang had been sitting there with almost no movement, and Qi Yang had not touched him at all, so how could he...

steal it!

Probably because Qi Yang was too fast, nearly ten minutes had passed by the time several assistants carried the heavy and complex research machine into the room. In the room on the inside of the wall, Qi Yang had already begun to exchange some knowledge about supernatural powers with Su Weishang. He seemed to be talking casually, but Su Weishang was listening seriously.

When they heard the sentence "A person is likely to have dual powers", both Jing Xia and Ji Chuancheng stopped all their movements, and turned around solemnly to stare at Su Weishang opposite.

But he saw the delicate-looking young man slightly widening his beautiful cat eyes in surprise. His light-colored pupils glowed with transparent color under the strong white light. There was a kind and pure smile on his face, and he seemed to be very well-behaved.

He covered his mouth in surprise and asked: "Is there such a thing as dual superpowers?"

Qi Yang's narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and then he smiled elegantly: "This is one of the directions of my research. It is indeed very interesting. It's possible, but in fact I haven't seen it. When I see it in the future, I will definitely take Wei Shang to have a look."

Qi Yang's usual careless voice turned out to be somewhat gentle in this long conversation. , although Jingxia knew that this was to make Su Weishang relax his vigilance, but when he heard Qi Yang's voice that was very different from before, he felt a little weird.

Su Weishang smiled and nodded: "Okay, there is such a thing, I'm also very curious. By the way, Qi Yang, why did you come to me? We have been chatting for so long, and there seems to be nothing. I need to do it." Su Weishang asked, seemingly a little suspicious.

Qi Yang's expression remained unchanged: "Well, I do have something to ask you. In fact..."

Across a seemingly ordinary wall, Jing Xia's beautiful peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly.

Unlike Su Weishang's very deceptive face, Jing Xia's flamboyant and beautiful appearance makes people feel a little aggressive. Probably because of love, after experiencing the last severe pain in the previous life and witnessing countless tragic human casualties, like pearls covered with dust and wiped clean, even Qin Chu once mentioned: The little bastard seems to be more gentle. .

But... Su Weishang has never changed.

Jing Xia looked at the young man's big blinking eyes, and after a long time he sighed: "Su Weishang probably doesn't have double powers."

Behind Jing Xia, there was a black machine about two meters long and one person tall. It occupies less than half the room. The exterior is simple and dark black, and the hard shell covers the complex machinery inside, leaving only a small groove in the lower right corner.

Ji Chuancheng lowered his head and was putting the green jade in his hand when he suddenly heard Jing Xia's words. He turned around and asked, "Why?" Jing Xia

looked at Su Weishang for a long time and finally looked away from him. . With a bitter smile on his lips, Jing Xia shook his head gently: "Maybe it's intuition. Although I don't like Su Weishang and have never been close to him, but... he has lived with me for a while after all. He has been very good at lying since he was a child. , but, I think he really doesnt know about the dual powers this time.