115

☆ 115. Chapter 115 No man is an island 1

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 115 No Man is an Island 1 A

handsome and gentle man squatted on a huge rock, looking calmly at the unconscious man in front of him.

He said he fainted, but in fact he might really die the next moment.

The entire left half of the man lying on the ground showed black marks from burns. The most miserable thing was his limbs, as all the bones in his body were shattered by the huge shock wave. Because the epidermis was very strong, four or five ribs were broken, and one of them was inserted upside down into the internal organs, causing fatal internal bleeding.

But these are just Qi Yang's guesses.

When he woke up, S1 was already in such a desperate state.

He didn't know how long he had been unconscious. It might have been three days, or it might have been just one day. Time allowed the mutated beast next to him to have already recovered from the severe injuries all over his body to a certain extent, leaving only the current condition that seemed to him to be completely different. Still a fatal wound.

But even with S1's current appearance, Qi Yang absolutely believed that if there was another casual attack that would kill him, the mutant beast's lifespan would probably be over.

Its self-healing ability is staggeringly powerful, and its ability to control the air gives humans almost no hope of victory. But even so, it is just a mutant beast, and it is never a

god.

Qi Yang has been squatting on this rock, watching this mutated beast recover its wounds at an extremely slow speed for ten days.

When you are hungry, go to catch something to eat. When you are thirsty, go to the place where the rainwater gathers on the island to drink some water. In fact, with Qi Yang's current physical condition, even if he drinks some sea water, it will not cause any harm to his body at all.

He already knew that his body might have been changed by the dying mutant beast in front of him a long time ago. Approximately when...

Qi Yang squinted his narrow eyes and thought for a long time, and finally got the answer: "That kiss..."

His voice was gradually drowned in the cold and biting sea breeze. No one answered, and he seemed extremely lonely. Lonely. But Qi Yang slowly laughed. He lowered his beautiful eyes and looked ruthlessly at the dying mutant beast on the ground. He seemed to be saying to himself: "After transforming my body to this extent, It seems that you have paid a heavy price... s1."

The only answer he received was the whistling salty sea breeze.

In fact, since S1 led the mutant beast to appear in front of Qi Yang for the first time, he knew the changes in his body: extremely fast self-healing recovery ability, skin color and physical fitness approaching that of the mutant beast, except Without the mutant powers, his body would have been far different from ordinary humans.

"If it weren't for this... I'm afraid I would have died a long time ago."

At the end of his words, he was completely submerged in Qi Yang's throat. His silent eyes were tightly locked on S1's unconscious face, and he did not look at it for a long time. Move away. After an unknown amount of time, he suddenly stood up, walked back, and started drinking water.

The movement was decisive, and the speed of looking away was extremely fast, as if he was afraid... As long as he looked at it for one more second, he would not be able to help but force himself to execute the mutated beast in front of him.