53

☆ 53. Chapter 53

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 53

The floor of the room is made of white smooth ceramic tiles. The warm but not blazing sunlight is filtered by the glass windows and then shines on it. It cannot make the cold color warm, but it is not cold either.

Jing Xia and Ji Chuancheng's eyes were fixed on Qi Yang, and the latter's expression was very solemn, which was very different from the past. He frowned, with a complicated expression on his fair face: "The people I sent yesterday were surprised to find that he had stolen a knife when they were monitoring Su Weishang."

Qi Yang paused and continued: "The one who performed the mission yesterday was No. 3. No. 3 was a scout before the apocalypse, and his tracking skills were very good. After the apocalypse, he awakened the five senses, and his grasp of dynamic vision was very good. After testing, he has It broke the limit of 0.1 seconds per frame and was close to 0.005 seconds per frame."

Qin Chu nodded: "Such dynamic vision is very good, coupled with his identity as a scout, it is indeed suitable for monitoring tasks."

Qi Yang said: " Yesterday, when I left the beach in Area 80 to look for S-level mutants, Su Weishang arrived. Although the A-level mutant was dead at that time, there were still many mutant beasts attacking humans on the entire beach. At this time, Su Weishang was fighting with a group of mutants. A C-level mutant was in danger when fighting, and then a long knife suddenly appeared in his hand, successfully saving the situation."

Jingxia was stunned: "Appeared suddenly? He picked it up from the ground. "?"

Qi Yang shook his head and said: "No, No. 3's dynamic vision is definitely considered to be the top level of human beings at present. He must have appeared in Su Weishang's hands without any warning, and then disappeared inexplicably."

Jing Xia He stared in confusion and thought for a long time, and then said: "The reason is very simple. Su Weishang's wind power is optimized in terms of speed, allowing him to go faster than No. 3's dynamic vision. And this knife was hidden by him from the beginning. on the body, and then quickly put it away. It's like magic. There is no real magic in the world. Most of the magic is based on being fast enough to deceive people's dynamic vision."

Qi Yang rarely came seriously. He looked at Jingxia for a while, then raised the corners of his lips and revealed a teasing smile: "Xiao Xiazi's reasoning ability is pretty good, but there is one thing I didn't say."

At the last few words, Qi Yang's His tone gradually became serious, forcing everyone to listen carefully to his next words.

"That knife is a new type of alloy long knife produced by the institute. There are only three handles in the entire institute. One is kept by Professor Qi for further research and improvement, and the other is in the hands of Zhou Yi, the captain of the ninth team, who will be yours later. The one I got. And the last one was given to the captain of Team 17, a powerful evolver."

Jing Xia's eyes widened suddenly, and he immediately understood what Qi Yang meant. The horrified expression did not last long, because Qi Yang's next words exceeded the expectations of everyone present.

"However, the evolved person was swallowed up by the tide of beasts when the enemy attack began and was already dead. His body was later sent to the research institute. I specially conducted some simple autopsies to confirm that there was nothing suspicious about the cause and time of death. place." With a slight sigh, Qi Yang continued: "I said before that No. 3's dynamic vision is very good. In fact... Although No. 3 has not evolved in this area, No. 3 is an excellent scout. , and his memory is also very outstanding."